Deleting for now

Thanks so much for listening and for the kind words,
another vid added of just goofing around
These aren't meant to be anything serious

So killer. I bought an H15 and it's unreal. Did you happen to play the HSS Strat and if so, what did you think?

jisham":21pc04fz said:
So killer. I bought an H15 and it's unreal. Did you happen to play the HSS Strat and if so, what did you think?

Thanks Man, here's the email I sent on the HSS (I don't know if you got it)

Of the two the H15 has a lower output bridge pickup, it is a 2nd degree blackbelt. By comparison (since you know that one) it has a snappier and more “EVH” type of tone and attack. Acoustically it has more twang and smack on the attack

The HSS 15 acoustically has more bounce due to the bridge, a bit more give. The bridge pickup is a little thicker in the low mids. I didn’t get a chance to ask Motorcity about which pickup it is, but it has about 1.5 ohm more output than the H15. The singles are super bouncy and vintage, SRV with some glass on top.

I hope that helps, let me know any other questions you have!!

Awesome awesome awesome and SUPER KILLER CHOPS DUDE! So I'm guessing the H15 is the first one, black with hum-hum w/pearloid pickguard..? That thing cuts real nice and looks easy to shred on. Also love the way that P90 guitar sound for rhythm chords and palm mutes. But I'd have to go with the H15, or whatever that first ones called. Sounded amazing man.

Thanks for listening and for the kind words Adam, I appreciate it
The H15 is indeed the black one... Both are definitely bad ass :rock:

Back