Dems and Pedos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cry me a fucking river...This is nothing close to what these sick freaks deserve.

Part 4: What's Jail Like for Two Accused Child Rapists?​

"I mean, I guess the only thing I can ask for is if you can just pray at least, regardless," Zachary asked of the family member.

At another point in one of the telephone exchanges, Zachary said he bought a Bible from the jail's bookstore:

Reading the Bible is helping [...] And I think I read the whole thing in 16 days. But then, I've been re-reading it. That way I can, you know, re-understand things and retake things in, 'cause it's a lot to take in the first time you read it.

In the meantime, William—like other jailbirds—has a tablet to text on with a digital library of books to choose from. One time the relative checked in with William, he was looking forward to an origami do-it-yourself book "to keep my mind off of things."

But it's not always a state of zen for William, who's also in maximum security and temporarily let out of the cell block for a four-hour recreation period in the "offenders rec," as it's dubbed. Gang members, drug dealers, and murderers bunk together in William's dormitory, "but they're not allowed in our rec because if they touch us, they get assault charges," he explained. (It just so happens that William is related to one of his cellmates by marriage.) "I'm one of the least troubled ones in here," William claimed. "They don't know how to talk normal. They like to yell," William said, when detainees were shouting in the background of the call.

William, who's lactose intolerant and cannot drink the milk at breakfast-time or any dairy products offered in the slammer, complained about the soy patties and bologna-and-cheese sandwiches for lunch, which he doesn't eat. "I don't even know a dog would eat these bologna sandwiches. That's how low-grade the meat is," fussed William, whose weight is down to 120 pounds.

"This place is a joke," William snickered, grumbling about the jailhouse's "decrepit" housing conditions.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2023/01/20/zulock-case-pt-4-n2618324

Just another Dem pedo I suppose.
Screenshot_20230124-231812~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back