DFW Ampfest 2022 - Who's Interested?

Im down for sure. Say When!! I have a 5150 III 50watt Stealth, Old Carvin X100B, Friedman 2x12 cab (replaced one V30 with a Creamback), Mesa Mk V25 head. Various custom guitars...Tom Anderson, Suhr, Ormsby... Ill bring the beer!!

Im down for sure. Say When!! I have a 5150 III 50watt Stealth, Old Carvin X100B, Friedman 2x12 cab (replaced one V30 with a Creamback), Mesa Mk V25 head. Various custom guitars...Tom Anderson, Suhr, Ormsby... Ill bring the beer!!
How do you like the Stealth?
I'm wondering how much different it is than the EL34 with the c137 mod.

@Junk Yard Dog has anyone decided on a date? I can help track down a studio.
I don't think so and I apologize for this getting away from me. I've been a little buried of late. I think next step is to count who's said 'in' or mostly in, see what amps, and check dates.

I like the idea of having at least 2 rooms. The place we used in Dallas back in 2019 was destroyed by the tornadoes, so have to see how we go.

Suggestions on a location?

I don't think so and I apologize for this getting away from me. I've been a little buried of late. I think next step is to count who's said 'in' or mostly in, see what amps, and check dates.

I like the idea of having at least 2 rooms. The place we used in Dallas back in 2019 was destroyed by the tornadoes, so have to see how we go.

Suggestions on a location?
I think the headcount will depend on the date. We should probably choose 2 dates and get from commitments based on that.

I would be down for 5/28… have some family stuff pending, but believe I could navigate through it.. If any of the amps in my sig are of interest, I could bring them. Also expecting a JTM 45/100 Hendrix clone by then. Cabs would include: Mesa 2x12 vertical V30/Scumback,H75, Mesa 2x12 Halfback V30/ASW KTS70, and a Mesa 4x12 Halfback EVM/MC90.

5/28 works for me.

Shaping up like this (add/subtract as needed)
Splawn Competition - JYD
Tonenerd 100 DLX - Scottosan
Mesa IIC+ and JTM 45/100 - IIBornotIIB Michael
EVH Stealth 50 - Shredsmcgee or me
2204 and Mesa .50+ - me

If they can make it:
Wizard x 2 - MHenson
Gower, CCV Vplex, & KR7 - nzsteve
Freidman BE100 and MkIV - TX6Strings
Mark IIC++ and Wizard MCII - Tone Monster

The 28th is not great for me, so small chance I'll make it. I may...just don't count on me unless it's a last minute thing.

5/28 works for me.

Shaping up like this (add/subtract as needed)
Splawn Competition - JYD
Tonenerd 100 DLX - Scottosan
Mesa IIC+ and JTM 45/100 - IIBornotIIB Michael
EVH Stealth 50 - Shredsmcgee or me
2204 and Mesa .50+ - me

If they can make it:
Wizard x 2 - MHenson
Gower, CCV Vplex, & KR7 - nzsteve
Freidman BE100 and MkIV - TX6Strings
Mark IIC++ and Wizard MCII - Tone Monster
Add a BFG modded Engater Seminar Head. Quite fun little firebreather.

Back