Did anyone else see Buckethead's new sig guitar?

This model has been rumored for awhile. An improvement over most recent Gibson tragedies.

However, for the price I would want it to be non-weight relieved and to have neck binding.

Price tag aside... it's fugly. The white on white does nothing for me. Call me shallow, I can't play a guitar that doesn't look good.

I like the pure white when Buckethead plays it, but I'm sure I would just look like a tool. And no way I'm paying $4000.

Anyone notice the 27" scale length? Mr Soloway to the white courtesy phone please.

I think it's cool.

Digital Jams":2kkc2c6v said:
Very cool until I saw the $4000 price tag for a solid color plain guitar :doh:

Yea but it has a "contemporary appearance and fast action playing feel"!

Haha yeh that vid what was up with him touching the wall constantly?? It looked like he kept trying to wipe his fingers off or something...

Is the bucket included?

Of all the guitar players to award with a signature, they get a KFC spokesman.... :confused:

Steve

Mudder":3nhxx0tf said:
Anyone notice the 27" scale length? Mr Soloway to the white courtesy phone please.

I think it's cool.

I thought that was interesting that it wasnt really mentioned in the basic description. Didn't notice until I got to the bottom and saw "oh shit, its 27 inches".

Buckethead is a pretty freaky genius though, I love his mellow albums and i'm glad to see he is getting more recognition. Plus its just funny as hell to see that vid on Gibson's website. :LOL: :LOL:

Pretty sweet guitar. It's a pretty long scale, would that make it a baritone? It would be cooler if they would've made the bridge and tuners white like on his actual one. Then again, I'm a total buckethead fanboy :LOL: :LOL:

Back