Diezel V215R... Specs/Reviews?

ajharris1215

I'm preparing to buy a 2x15 cabinet to incorperate into my guitar rig. Can anyone give me reviews/specs on the Diezel V215R? I'd like to know the dimensions/material(birch?)/speakers/porting(?)/etc.

Currently, I'm running my VH4 on 6x12's(Splawn and Genz Benz Cabs), and a modified/refurbished '76 Sunn Model T on a Diezel 4x12. I want a 2x15 cab to replace the Diezel 4x12 I'm plugging the Sunn Model T into. I'm aiming for more tone and low end to compliment the VH4 6x12 rig. I've tried a few 2x15 bass cabs(Eden, Mesa), but I'm very curious about the Diezel V215R? Does anyone have any info on it, or reccomendations on what I should look for?

Thanks...

From http://www.salwender.com:
V215R
A 2x15 cabinet, designed for large guitar systems. Can be used as an extension cabinet, or a standalone 2x15 guitar cab. Very impressive either way.
600W 4 ohm, 8Ohm or 16Ohm

I have the 1x15. Its a 4x12 cab with one 15in speaker. The thing is a monster. I never gigged with it but had the chance to crank it along with a Bogner Uber cab and Herbert, 7 sting guitar. When i would stand next to it my pants legs would flap from the bass:) The sound is very tight and clear with no flubb. I have to sell it due to my new car payment. I bought it from Ed at Tone Merchants about 3 or 4 years ago.

I've built a Celestion G15K100 "Spider" in a Diezel 2*12 Cab and even Peter Stapfer liked the result. Solo it might be difficult, but in combination with a 2*12 it's great...

Back