Diezel VH Mini at NAMM 2024

IMG_6914.jpeg

Man that looks amazing. Always wanted a Diezel but the 50/100 watts is too much for me..haha
I thought they had a prototype a few years back? I remember seeing one on Reverb for sale but it went right away.

Seems more like a VH2 mini with some silent record options
Yeah, looks like a mini VH2 which makes perfect sense from a small footprint/cost perspective. I've never played a VH2 but the VH4 is one of my favorite amps of all time. I've heard VH2 sounds a little more produced/less raw than VH4, will be interesting to see how the mini sounds.

Yeah, looks like a mini VH2 which makes perfect sense from a small footprint/cost perspective. I've never played a VH2 but the VH4 is one of my favorite amps of all time. I've heard VH2 sounds a little more produced/less raw than VH4, will be interesting to see how the mini sounds.
Watch the video posted above. The guy in the video claims that channel 1 has the tones of channels 1-2 and that channel 2 has the tones of channels 3-4 by adjusting the gain knob. I’m guessing it’s in the ballpark but not exact.

This is the only short sound clip I've found, no chuggin 🫤

That's the most typical NAMM demo video in the history of NAMM demo videos. All the ingredients are there: a cocophany of offkey noodling in the background, zero info about the product, half assed lead playing, no chords to be found, and the cameraman's voice louder than anything else. I love it.

Last edited:
Back