Difference : Powerball v2 and Powerball II

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimosity
  • Start date Start date
J

jimosity

Member
What are the specific differences between the Powerball v2 and the Powerball II?
 
Powerball II has

-4 gain knobs (more controllable)
-changed mid boost
-footswitchable FX loop
-footswitchable noise gate
-2 master volume, switchable

Cheers,
Schnitzel
 
the v2 has 2 master volumes too...footswitchable. One thing I wish the v2 had (when I had the amp) was a footswitchable fx loop. I loved my powerball...resonance cranked, a lot of mids, low end rolled back but compensated with the depth punch. Killer tones. Always got complimented...
 
quick question is there a EL34 ver of the PB2?

have not seen anything out there, just wondering if anyone know about this?
 
ok so got my own answer PB2 is only 6L6..
but dam sounds good!
Rob
 

Similar threads

espquade
Replies
3
Views
421
espquade
espquade
espquade
Replies
0
Views
265
espquade
espquade
A
Replies
6
Views
574
smdb
FourT6and2
Replies
62
Views
9K
WizardSouth-JP
WizardSouth-JP
I
Replies
5
Views
443
itsgoodnow
I
Back
Top