Digitech Drop pedal issue

losyboy23

Hi everyone, I am having an issue with my Digitech Drop pedal. When engaged it totally mutes my signal. When disengaged it let's my signal flow through. Basically, there is no drop effect nor sound at all when pedal is engaged. It powers up fine and LED lights up. Anyone experienced this issue or know what problem may be? All info greatly appreciated

Cables in backwards? Not sure what u mean
As in the cable coming from the guitar and the one to the amp. Not saying this is your problem, but once in a while when I have unplugged the cables from both the guitar and amp only to accidentally swap them when I plug them back in and this is the issue that occurs. Also, I remember mine having issues sometimes if it was sharing a power supply.

As in the cable coming from the guitar and the one to the amp. Not saying this is your problem, but once in a while when I have unplugged the cables from both the guitar and amp only to accidentally swap them when I plug them back in and this is the issue that occurs. Also, I remember mine having issues sometimes if it was sharing a power supply.
No the cables are in correctly, it sits on a pedalboard and is in line connected right to left

Try seeing if it works while you hold the footswitch down without removing your foot. I kind of remember something wonky with the way the the on/off worked if the drop effect was already enabled beforehand. It was like latching vs momentary.

Are you using the power supply it came with ? I think I remeber the manual saying not to use it with any other power supply other than the one supplied. I was able to power mine with my Pedal Power 2+ though

Are you using the power supply it came with ? I think I remeber the manual saying not to use it with any other power supply other than the one supplied. I was able to power mine with my Pedal Power 2+ though
This. It won’t work with my pedal chain power supply.

No I'm powering through my rechargeable pedalboard, it has 9V spots built in

Back