Dilemma.. Testament/Exodus/Death Angel or LOG/Killswitch Engage playing same night!

napalmdeath

So, I got invited to LOG and Killswitch Engage last week playing on 9/18 in Tampa with family.. Then today, I find out Testament, Exodus, and Death Angel are playing the same night, (a Sunday), in St. Pete! WTF?

My gut tells me Testament, Exodus and Death Angel. I'm a thrash guy, and that's like, fuck yes.. Skolnick? Gary Holt? I think I answered my own question.. Nothing to see here....

Follow your gut bro! Huge LOG fan here but I'm sorry to say that I am really missing Chris. Still good shit but the groove is diffidently different these days. Less of that great militant type beat. Can't go wrong with Holt, Skolnick, Billy or any Death Angel in one night! Enjoy :rock:

Follow your gut bro! Huge LOG fan here but I'm sorry to say that I am really missing Chris. Still good shit but the groove is diffidently different these days. Less of that great militant type beat. Can't go wrong with Holt, Skolnick, Billy or any Death Angel in one night! Enjoy :rock:
Yep. No Chris is like Zeppelin with no John Bonham. Although, last time I saw LOG, they had a fill-in drummer, (was the Slayer tour). I think this was when Chris fucked himself up in an accident of some sort. Then, he got all healed up and was playing with Dave! 🤣

LOG still killed it though. They sounded very crisp.

I'm a big LOG fan but I would probably hit the thrash gig. I don't have such high opinions on KSE so I'm not calculating them into the balance for me, haha.

I saw the Death Angel, Exodus, and Testament tour in Cleveland a couple months ago. Great show!

Easy. Testament, Exodus, Death by a trillion miles.
Skolnick is fucking awesome. Haven't seen them in 35 yrs.

Easy. Testament, Exodus, Death by a trillion miles.
Skolnick is fucking awesome. Haven't seen them in 35 yrs.

I haven't seen Testament and Skolnick since the Judas Priest Painkiller tour. Testament, Megadeth, and Judas Priest. That was a show.. Testament killed, Megadeth had Dave's amp cutting in/out, (he wasn't real happy), but I heard Marty Friedman! Judas Priest was like a religious experience. They were incredible.

Hmmm, high quality thrash or a night of tough guy Anselmo like postering counterbalanced with some melancholy EMO metal? Tough choice indeed :p

Going to the Testament show end of September in Montreal. This would be my choice, even though I'm a huge KSE fan!!!!

That would be a no brainer for me... i'm fkn old so Exodus, Testament and Death Angle any day. How often does a line up like that come out and lets face it, how many more years til they stop touring? DO IT MOTHERFUCKER! :rock:

Back