Do you play other instruments?

I play piano, played sax for a while, bass of course, harmonica, and here's one that I bet no one else plays, Viola Da Gamba. I played in the Medieval Music Ensemble while I was studying music at University. And I'm an adequate, if range limited, background vocalist.

Wurli through two half-stacks. Why should guitarists have all the fun?

IMG_7879.HEIC.jpeg

In addition to guitar : bass, sax and classical flute (my first instrument). A bit of drumming but barely adequately and I like keyboards programming but I'm not a keyboardist or pianist by any mean.

When I was a kid I started out on guitar and piano and then trumpet and french horn. Took drum lessons too. After I graduated I started playing bass amd synths on my own recordings. Over the years I picked up lap steel, mandolin, dobro, banjo and other assorted stringed instruments. I enjoy recording all kinds of music in my studio. I still like the guitar best :D

Trumpet in grade school; then guitar in jr high onward. Have been the lead Vox in my 3 piece bands back in the 90s. Shared lead vocals with a main lead singer in other bands.

Back