Don "smell my fingers" Lemon

Picasso

Banned
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...kers-suggests-cnn-is-preparing-to-let-him-go/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-shoving-fingers-Florida-mans-face-suit.html
23066082-7857515-The_couple_shared_a_kiss_as_they_held_their_poodles_Boomer_left_-a-4_1578351853043.jpg

FUCKING DISGUSTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matching fucking dogs toooooooooooooo.........................a fucking abomination. :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:
Could you imagine the trauma those dog's are dealing with OMG . Witnessing Lemon and his lover 69 ing each other on the kitchen counter every night while the dogs are attempting to eat , it's just not right . On another note, Lemon is clearly fingering that white dogs anus with his right hand . Sick twisted bastard

Could you imagine the trauma those dog's are dealing with OMG . Witnessing Lemon and his lover 69 ing each other on the kitchen counter every night while the dogs are attempting to eat , it's just not right . On another note, Lemon is clearly fingering that white dogs anus with his right hand . Sick twisted bastard
But enough of your sexual fantasies.

That pic is a reminder of how care free and thin I was before kids lol.
The white one is actually totally blind now and nearly drowned in that pool like 3 times last year. She doesn’t take a hint
Sad about doggins. Mine went fairly blind towards the end. He wanted to stay in too. My weight goes up and down because of the kid. I have to resist eating the things he doesn't want!!

First time I caught two dudes fucking in prison.....kinda fucked me up....I opened the bathroom door in the chow hall and there they were....dude was all up in dude's groceries....I started yelling "GET OUT OF THAT MAN INMATE!!!".....

I was a rookie at the time....I called operations on the radio and said I needed him in the chow hall. He said "what is it?"...I said "I have two inmates fuckin in the bathroom."...everything was dead quiet for almost a minute. Then he comes back on tac 2 and says "send them to me when their done..."... :ROFLMAO:

Back