Dr.Dan amp/White Lion cover

Sounds great! I've been talking with Dan a little bit about a 50 watt head. I just want to move another amp first so its all "house money"

Thank you !
The guitar is a Ted Stevenson Custom going into a Buxom Boost into the Dr.Dan 1959LV Plexi.Loaded into the Suhr RLIR intoGarageBand, I added a bit of H3000 Micropitchshift and some reverb from GarageBand. I hope that explains it, if not ask away.
Hey Mario, so the tone we are hearing is 100% coming from the Suhr RLIR? I see a mic'd 2x12 under the Dr. Dan amp. That wasn't mixed in? And was it the same recording chain for the VH clips? Thanks.

Hey Mario, so the tone we are hearing is 100% coming from the Suhr RLIR? I see a mic'd 2x12 under the Dr. Dan amp. That wasn't mixed in? And was it the same recording chain for the VH clips? Thanks.
Hey,
For this tune, yes, 100% the Suhr RLIR.
On the VH1 covers, Runnin' With The Devil and Ice Cream Man are the Sennheiser e609 into my MixWizard Mixer into GarageBand. The other VH1 covers are from the Suhr RLIR patch 1.1 into the mixer into GarageBand.

1) You are a fantastic guitar player. You sound very polished and in the pocket.
2) Alas, that song is so gay I’m shocked it’s not been outlawed in some of the southern States.
3) Welcome to Rigtalk!
4) Yes, I am one of the worst examples of the type of irreverence that defines this forum.
5) Sorry
Lol on point 2. But damn did Vito ever rip melodically. The tunes are cheesy at times but waiting until you get to the solo are always worth it.

Back