Dual Mesa Coliseums Mark IIB - Charlie D

dr teeth

The legend and his wooley coliseums, Charlie Daniels' dual Mesa Boogie Mark IIB coliseums with certs for K22x and K23x both with SP 9A boards. A chance to own 2 rare mammoths and a piece of history.

He slaved them and I think they should stay together even if that means they don't sell. $12k for the pair in Denver.

If you live to the west of me I'm willing to meet you and will drive several hours to meet if serious, a state over, maybe 2 depending.

Attachments

• IMG_5801.JPG
    IMG_5801.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5803.JPG
    IMG_5803.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5805.JPG
    IMG_5805.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5807.JPG
    IMG_5807.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5809.JPG
    IMG_5809.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5808.JPG
    IMG_5808.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 69
  • k22x.jpg
    k22x.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 73
  • k23x.jpg
    k23x.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 94
BeyondBlack and I were involved in helping Matt acquire these behemoths from a large CDB sale, they're legit! GLWS!!

I had heavy doses of tad as a side to my nirvana jesus lizard main meal growing up the second time
It might have been that sup-pop sampler that was extremely impressive to blame idr

Speaking of is Dave on here? If so could you work it so you can play drums for me once on scentless, school, in bloom and milk it? We could do a duet on marigold!

It would do my tense shoulders tremendous good and I'll gladly learn some old kiss. An old warehouse would be cool if you know of one but if you have pull to do a random morning red rocks "sound check", well then I'm sure a bass player could be found

Ok here is the unofficial background music to this listing. One of the best vocalists of all time that seamus:

A few things I've been keeping an eye out for should a partial trade work out:

14-16' enclosed trailer, '03 and up white sequoia, ktm older 2-stroke exc 300-450cc, old triumph 650/750

2013 sg deluxe, mesa revolver, mesa d180, original bi-phase, working tape delay

Back