Duncan Jazz/JB in a PRS?

I have a new JB that I took out of a new ESP MII that I'll sell you for $45 shipped.

PS. It a black one.

In my fender contemporary tele I have that pickup combo and I wish they pair was a bit brighter overall, guitar is a touch muddy in general, so I think you will be fine in brightness.

I have a 4 conductor Zebra JB I will be selling soon, if you want to go with that color scheme...

The Jazz is a winner in my CU22, but I find the JB too "honky" in it. The Custom Custom was perfect.

ZielGuitarist":3l9pkkoy said:
The Jazz is a winner in my CU22, but I find the JB too "honky" in it. The Custom Custom was perfect.

hmm so maybe i will dig the JB, i find i never have enough mids with my prs, its all bass and treble. i had a custom custom in a previous guitar before and hated it. however im kinda interested in the custom 5

id only put the jb in if your guitar is all mahogany. if it has a maple cap id go suhr aldrich. seriously..suhr pickups are the shit.

Zorran":xm073esy said:
id only put the jb in if your guitar is all mahogany. if it has a maple cap id go suhr aldrich. seriously..suhr pickups are the shit.

The Suhr Aldrich is an awesome pickup!! Been using one for a year or so now in my GMW and i love the tone! :thumbsup:

Zorran":35t5g1ha said:

mahog with maple cap, but ima try it anyways!

Stratboy151":ml2m3oyk said:
ZielGuitarist":ml2m3oyk said:

hmm so maybe i will dig the JB, i find i never have enough mids with my prs, its all bass and treble. i had a custom custom in a previous guitar before and hated it. however im kinda interested in the custom 5

I dont think that the JB has too much in the Mid area, I think it's just in the wrong frequency for those guitars. I also have a Custom 5 in a guitar and it's a cool pickup, most definitely.

Back