Dytronics CS5 Tri-Stereo Chorus

Zachman

Hi guys... I'm considering listing my Dytronics CS5 for sale, and was hoping to pick the brains of those in the know... What are these things in near mint condition going for nowadays?

DYNO.jpg

IMAG0451.jpg

currentrack.jpg

Zach,
Back in 2016 there was one listed for 2199 that was just serviced...Given the insane prices of gear today and If your not in a rush I would throw it up for around $4500 or B/O and see what kind of response you get.

A great deal is $2k, I wouldn’t let it go for less than $3k. I agree with above - list it for $4k OBO and see what happens.

Honestly if you aren't in a hurry I would list it for $4k, you might wait but someone will come along. The market is still up, good luck bro!!! Beautiful piece.

Last edited:
Zach,
Back in 2016 there was one listed for 2199 that was just serviced...Given the insane prices of gear today and If your not in a rush I would throw it up for around $4500 or B/O and see what kind of response you get.

OMG! Really? That's insane. Cool...

Thanks

I want to know what you're using as a replacement.

For chorus tones-- I still have several between the TC 1210, the PCM 81, the TC 2290 and the H8000FW (including the TSC in there, which sounds pretty good), Edit: Arion SCH-1, and a ton of other pedal solutions

Last edited:
Back