EGNATER Pickup ??

FUZZboat

http://cgi.ebay.com/EGNATER-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-HUMBUCKING-PICKUP_W0QQitemZ270245192937

when did egnater amps have a pickup line ??
a386_1_sbl.JPG

Gene is correct this was never authorized by us and they have since stopped. Not even a design by us. Has nothing to do with Egnater other than our name is on it.

Jeff Hilligan":33k7vg46 said:
Gene is correct this was never authorized by us and they have since stopped. Not even a design by us. Has nothing to do with Egnater other than our name is on it.

I hope Egnater beat them down for releasing that pickup. Just out of curiousity, have you tried one?

blackba":2qjtd3l8 said:
Jeff Hilligan":2qjtd3l8 said:

I hope Egnater beat them down for releasing that pickup. Just out of curiousity, have you tried one?

It was a bit of a issue but they did what we asked. We have no idea what it sounds like, probably a chinese pickup.

Jeff Hilligan":3ni1e0ur said:
blackba":3ni1e0ur said:
Jeff Hilligan":3ni1e0ur said:

It was a bit of a issue but they did what we asked. We have no idea what it sounds like, probably a chinese pickup.

thanx for the clarification, Jeff

They've got a set of 6-pole humbuckers in the Scott Ian signature model, too. They're not very good pickups - on the level of Duncan Designed or Ibanez's ~$400 RG-series stock pickups. Muddy and indistinct.

Shame they had the Egnater name on them, I actually thought it was something special until I plugged it in at the store :) Glad they ceased and desisted, though.

Wow, thats extrordinarily awesome of washburn...hey, randall works with egnator, so I'm sure we can just use their name whenever we want...maybe they'll never notice?

Seriously?

Back