Egnater Rebel 1x12 cabs question ???

BGG

My new Rebel 1x12 speaker cabs have two outputs on the back ?? is this to link cabs ??

As they are two speaker inputs on the Rebel 30 head i have been using each of those, which is the best way ??

Cheers ...

Ains

Well it seems these input/ouput sockets are parallel so the cabs can be linked ?? BUT what's the avantage or indeed the point as the head has two speaker outputs too and either way the load is set to 8 ohms ??

Does that mean you could set it at 4ohms and run 4 1x12's ?? lol

It may seem a bit redundant. We include the parallel jacks on the amps and the cabinets just for ease of use. Also makes them more compatible with other companies amps and speakers. Yes, you could connect four 1x12s together for 4 ohms!!

bruce egnater":3cd1lgzc said:
It may seem a bit redundant. We include the parallel jacks on the amps and the cabinets just for ease of use. Also makes them more compatible with other companies amps and speakers. Yes, you could connect four 1x12s together for 4 ohms!!

Cheers for that Bruce ;)

I guess i'll do it taking two cabls from the head for now a sthat's what I'm used too.

Mmmmmm ... four 1x12's ..... I like that idea too :) :rock: :rock:

Or how about 2 Egnater 1x12s daisy chained, and a non-Egnater 2x12 cab with different speakers?
You get 4x12, but with a nice mix of speakers.

I have a VHT 2x12 with P50s. I need to try this :)

Back