Egnater SS4

A

Anonymous

Are these even made anymore? What was the price new? What is the normal going price used if you can find one?

Thanks, Chad

pfapin05":37p1ox7o said:
Are these even made anymore? What was the price new? What is the normal going price used if you can find one?

Thanks, Chad

Believe thy sell for $899 new. Gene at Ultrasound was the only dealer for them, not sure if he still has any,

http://www.ultrasoundrehearsal.com/

You don't see them used much and when you do they are close to new price at $700-$800.

Brad

Thanks Brad, but are these still being made? Or are the ones out there all new old stock?

We made a 100 of the for Gene. He owns them all and when they are gone they are gone. If you would please tell him I sent you if you end up buying one!

I bought one a couple months back because jlbaxe would NOT give his up! :gethim: :LOL: :LOL: I really don't blame him after using mine. It is really worth the coin if you are gonna juggle 4 heads. Absolutely flawless switching, no noise or pops. I bought mine from Ken at Ultrasound in NY. Payed $899 +20 ish bucks to ship. VERY pleased with mine. :rock:

Cool stuff, thanks guys. Jeff, I wont quote you on it... but can you tell me what the warranty is on these units? Anyone that has had one... have you ever had any malfunctions yet? These do seem really solid to me, and I am pretty sure I am going to be pulling the trigger on one soon!

pfapin05":2e613nah said:
Cool stuff, thanks guys. Jeff, I wont quote you on it... but can you tell me what the warranty is on these units? Anyone that has had one... have you ever had any malfunctions yet? These do seem really solid to me, and I am pretty sure I am going to be pulling the trigger on one soon!

Well Gene will stand behind it and if there is an issue Bruce would be handling the issues. No worries. I sold my unit to Brad which is Jamie's now, I believe. Steve Henning bought one about a month ago. On my referral. It really is a great unit!

Jeff Hilligan":67tqakbp said:
pfapin05":67tqakbp said:

Well Gene will stand behind it and if there is an issue Bruce would be handling the issues. No worries. I sold my unit to Brad which is Jamie's now, I believe. Steve Henning bought one about a month ago. On my referral. It really is a great unit!

Great unit, I only sold mine to Jamie because I had two of them. Still have one in the rack.

rareguitar":5cm4qui2 said:
Jeff Hilligan":5cm4qui2 said:
pfapin05":5cm4qui2 said:

Great unit, I only sold mine to Jamie because I had two of them. Still have one in the rack.

And mine isnt going anywhere. and that is a Brass pick tray, not an ashtray. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_0642.jpg
    IMG_0642.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 698
Back