Einstein compensated out

Werner

hi,
i am the happy owner of a diezel einstein 50 W Combo.

i wanna build up a WDW System and i was wondering wheter i could use the compensated line out to drive effects and a second power amp.
it is probalby a stupid question - i know - still i'd like to hear your commands.

@peter diezel: i think there is a misleading error in the manual-section on footswitching. it says when using a mono-cable with "Schaltbuchse 1" it would switch channel AND master, which is untrue (at least with mine...it switches ONLY channels). just for info (i was reading the manual before buying and always found that particular function odd. anyway i am happy to find myself with my einstein switching just the way it does)

Werner":e80b1 said:
hi,
i am the happy owner of a diezel einstein 50 W Combo.

i wanna build up a WDW System and i was wondering wheter i could use the compensated line out to drive effects and a second power amp.
it is probalby a stupid question - i know - still i'd like to hear your commands.

@peter diezel: i think there is a misleading error in the manual-section on footswitching. it says when using a mono-cable with "Schaltbuchse 1" it would switch channel AND master, which is untrue (at least with mine...it switches ONLY channels). just for info (i was reading the manual before buying and always found that particular function odd. anyway i am happy to find myself with my einstein switching just the way it does)

Thanks for the info Werner !

Please use the send for driving Your system.

:wink:

oh: clearly that would be the proper way to do that!

There's one more question i have: when playing at home (which is all i did so far) the channel 1 mode 1 seems to be much lower (...less loud) than mode 2,3 or channel 2 with same settings.

is it because of the "clean-phenomenon": when setting sounds at low volumes (ie at home) sounds seem to be perfectly balanced, but when playing live (loud + with band) clean tends to be much too loud? or is it simply a problem of my einstein... :(

best regards
werner

Werner":79463 said:

There's one more question i have: when playing at home (which is all i did so far) the channel 1 mode 1 seems to be much lower (...less loud) than mode 2,3 or channel 2 with same settings.

is it because of the "clean-phenomenon": when setting sounds at low volumes (ie at home) sounds seem to be perfectly balanced, but when playing live (loud + with band) clean tends to be much too loud? or is it simply a problem of my einstein... :(

best regards
werner

Nothing wrong with Steini :wink:

:|::QBB:
Werner":6e34c said:

best regards
werner

It depends on your pickups and gain settings in Ch1. IMO Peter found a good balance, but when the gain is at 1PM and you have humbuckers, you will have a perceived volume loss when changing from Mode 1 to 2 or 3, as those will swallow a lot of the punchy attack of the clean sound. Either switch to Single Coils on clean or reduce the gain to 10 or 11 AM o'clock and it should be well balanced.

Back