Einstein lead channel modification

kafelnikof

Hi, I would like to ask Peter if the lead channel of Einstein can be modified to sound as crunch mode of channel 1. Would it be possible to send the amp to you as I live in Germany and let it be done? How much would it cost?

I have done the modification of channel one (even with my improvement, option to engage volume 2 automatically for crunch and mega, what is necessary to balance volume with clean mode). Although I can switch the three modes via footswitch now I am not happy with it because of the delays while changing modes (the switching is not immediate, it needs some fraction of second and you have to switch in advance to be on time with the selected sound and that is unpleasant).

I simply don't use the lead sound, it is too smooth for me. I use mainly crunch. It would be perfect to have it 'fast switchable' (and with independent gain and volume control) because I switch most of the time crunch - clean or crunch - mega.

Thanks for the response.

You may have a problem with the unit that does the switching, I never experienced any delay in switching modes/channels. External switching doubles the function of the front Ch1 switch, so it should happen just as instantly as it does when you flip the switch

Wow, that would be great :). Thank you very much Peter.

How could I make an appointment? Should I contact you on the support[at]diezelamplification.com to agree on some date or call on the contact numbers?

Peter Diezel":225ajtcp said:
Drive to Bad Steben and I do it for free.
If we need tubes I will bill you.

:thumbsup:

One more reason that Diezel is the best amp company in the world in my eyes.

Peter Diezel":3dqz7kt4 said:
Drive to Bad Steben and I do it for free.
If we need tubes I will bill you.

Wow that is something!

slyvren":3dqz7kt4 said:
One more reason that Diezel is the best amp company in the world in my eyes.

I subscribe to that.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kafelnikof":2397pr1v said:
Wow, that would be great :). Thank you very much Peter.

How could I make an appointment? Should I contact you on the support[at]diezelamplification.com to agree on some date or call on the contact numbers?

Call me tomorrow Morning 09288 957662

Thanks Peter once more, I have tested the new sound and I like it. The channel one seems to be pretty useful for rhythm playing now as well. That is exactly what I needed, cool :).

Schöne Grüße nach Bad Steben (auch für den Einstein :) ). Martin

Back