Einstein not switching to channel 2

diddly

Hi there,

I'm having an issue with my Einstein. Channel 1 is functioning grand and as expected. When I switch to channel 2, the light shows it's in channel 2, but there is no sound. I have tried using the foot switch as well but it makes no difference.

The amp seems totally fine and it was switching to channel 2 the last time I used it. I'm a bit baffled to be honest. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

I'm having an issue with my Einstein. Channel 1 is functioning grand and as expected. When I switch to channel 2, the light shows it's in channel 2, but there is no sound. I have tried using the foot switch as well but it makes no difference.

The amp seems totally fine and it was switching to channel 2 the last time I used it. I'm a bit baffled to be honest. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
I had somewhat similar issue with a brand new VH2 I bought in January, I'd change channel and it was delayed 2-3 seconds. Sent a video to shop I bought it from, they spoke with Diezel and they said the chip must be bad and they could fix/replace. It was only two days old so I waited and exchanged it for a new one once one became available (last week).

It only happened 60% of the time. Even one time, I hit the master volume and the channel changed instead. That was the video I had.

The shop has yet to get the issue to repeat. But it's only been a few days since I shipped it back.

Bottom line maybe your chip went bad. But try resetting all your connection, even plug into new outlet. That was the troubleshooting they had me try.

I had somewhat similar issue with a brand new VH2 I bought in January, I'd change channel and it was delayed 2-3 seconds. Sent a video to shop I bought it from, they spoke with Diezel and they said the chip must be bad and they could fix/replace. It was only two days old so I waited and exchanged it for a new one once one became available (last week).

It only happened 60% of the time. Even one time, I hit the master volume and the channel changed instead. That was the video I had.

The shop has yet to get the issue to repeat. But it's only been a few days since I shipped it back.

Bottom line maybe your chip went bad. But try resetting all your connection, even plug into new outlet. That was the troubleshooting they had me try.
Please contact blad (at) boutique amps distribution (dot) com

Thanks for the replies.
I seem to have solved the issue anyway. Looks like the V2 preamp tube was dead. I swapped it out and its working fine now.
Cheers

Back