Einstein vs Mesa Stiletto Ace

sden

Puh again.
I guess some of you know the situation... I was in a local store yesterday looking for a small and cheap combo for bedroom practise. Soon enough I found myself in front of a Mesa Stiletto Ace and what can I say, I really liked it. Great cleans, great voicing on the second channel. I was close to make something my wife would probably not really like ;)
Jumped in the car home to my Einstein and after a few seconds in front of it all my GAS was gone again. Thanks Peter. My Eini is saving me a lot of money.
Even so I still like how the Ace looks... :LOL: :LOL: I guess it will never stop

Ace is a great amp. Don't think that you aren't the only one who has also contemplated that!

;)

Problem with the ACE is that you are somewhat limited with the gain area. The Einstein has a way bigger sound spectrum with regards to that area and that #2 mode setting on the first channel is really amazing. There are some days when I do the Einstein.

At this point though....I'm gassing for the VH-4. Perhaps I should have done this in the first place. :doh:

Back