Electric Mustangs Out Of Russia!

WGAF

Banned
A good read for OT people & most likely NOT RigTalk forum posters = Go Fuck Yourselves. ;) ;) ;)

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/08/06/aviar-r67-electric-tesla-ford-mustang/?guccounter=1
aviar-motors-r67-1.jpg

If you want an electric Ford Mustang, your options are largely limited to buying the upcoming Mustang Mach-E, which isn't in any way related to the two-door model, or begging the company to build you the one-off Lithium concept it introduced in 2019. Russia-based Aviar has a third alternative. It announced plans to build a carbon fiber-bodied, Tesla Model S-based coupe called R67 that's shaped like a first-generation Mustang fastback.

Aviar founder Aleksey Rachev explained his goal was "to catch the spirit of the legendary cars of the 1960s and rethink it in a modern way." While the R67 is evidently strongly influenced by the Mustang, computer-generated renderings suggest it receives a long list of visual updates including a front splitter, carbon fiber side skirts, flush-mounted door handles, and a rear diffuser where you'd expect to find a set of chromed exhaust tips. It also receives a spoiler that automatically extends at 75 mph, and lowers when the speed drops to 50 mph.

Step inside, and you'll find Tesla's familiar portrait-oriented touchscreen and air vents sourced from the Mercedes-Benz parts bin. Aviar added a three-spoke steering wheel, and it designed the R67 as a strict two-seater.

Nearly everything under the body comes straight from the Tesla parts bin, including the two electric motors (one per axle), the adaptive air suspension, the on-board Wi-Fi connection, six airbags, traction control, and even the California-based company's Autopilot suite of semi-autonomous driving aids. Aviar quotes a 2.2-second sprint from zero to 62 mph, a 155-mph top speed, and an 840-horsepower output. Oddly, it also pointed out the R67 is equipped with an external sound system that, in its own words, "simulates the operation of the classic V8 engine."

Using carbon fiber partially offsets the weight of the mammoth, 100-kilowatt-hour lithium-ion battery pack, and allows the R67 tip the scale at about 4,800 pounds. For context, that's about 160 pounds lighter than a Model S P100D, but 1,400 pounds heavier than a 1967 Mustang fastback equipped with a 302-cubic-inch V8.

The only number Aviar hasn't communicated is the one normally preceded by a dollar sign. The R67 is seemingly headed to production, though it certainly won't be mass-produced, but we don't know how much it will cost yet. Autoblog reached out to the company for more information, and we'll update this story if we learn more.

WGAF":3t8o4ih1 said:
Oddly, it also pointed out the R67 is equipped with an external sound system that, in its own words, "simulates the operation of the classic V8 engine."
Not "odd" to me at all; I'd consider it mandatory! :rock:

I can see you've been updating again. "Location: August: 'Pillars of Creation'" :no:

Is the word "creation" a hint that you've created yet another account Goat? :loco:

FTR: Which of yours is the first & real handle name? :checkthisout:

At this stage you're in front to win the coveted 'Cunning As A Shithouse Rat' award young man! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AMLXQjW.jpg

sutepaj":fd685tso said:
It has speakers on the outside of it that emulate a V8 engine sounds LOL. That's hilarious.

Hey !!!!!!!!!!! Those nice Russians are innovators Bro! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tesla could do with a bit of noise & a 6 speed box to launch it at the moon. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

The fake engine roar is about as cheesy as it gets, especially when there is no exhaust pipes :LOL: :LOL:

They should have added a fake hood scoop too for the ultimate cheese :LOL: :LOL:

WGAF":23ty4ij9 said:
I can see you've been updating again. "Location: August: 'Pillars of Creation'" :no:

Is the word "creation" a hint that you've created yet another account Goat? :loco:
My friend everyone has issues (like the anus') mine is something else. I'm a hardcore astronomer and high-speed motorcycle conasewer and I like horsedovers prior to my meals before stargazing. I hope you can feel the sense here.

Furthermore, until I receive a certified email addressed to Mr. Bubba at 5555 W. La Jolla Ave to refrain from my dread of all tyrants then WTF.

330px-Venn_A_intersect_B.svg.png

In the beginning, we've or at least I ponder what the missing-link of Mankind might be. The mutated Homoserines theory don't hold a pint. However, I'm still searching for a 2nd World (within 1&2) to complete my set theory.

WGAF, say hello to Whitney --- she's Golden! :)

I'm still the PCT.

Giga.Blast":22ranl09 said:
WGAF":22ranl09 said:

My friend everyone has issues (like the anus') mine is something else. I'm a hardcore astronomer and high-speed motorcycle conasewer and I like horsedovers prior to my meals before stargazing. I hope you can feel the sense here.

Furthermore, until I receive a certified email addressed to Mr. Bubba at 5555 W. La Jolla Ave to refrain from my dread of all tyrants then WTF.

330px-Venn_A_intersect_B.svg.png

In the beginning, we've or at least I ponder what the missing-link of Mankind might be. The mutated Homoserines theory don't hold a pint. However, I'm still searching for a 2nd World (within 1&2) to complete my set theory.

WGAF, say hello to Whitney --- she's Golden! :)
My dear friend you're not a Stargazer but a Train Spotter & you're not a commonsewer of motorcylce speed but just a speedy backstroke lover :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Horsedoovies before your meal? If that's what you call bukkake, power to you bro. :bleh: :bleh:

Certified address? Not likely Sunshine as the only certification you'll receive is your certificate of mental defection & a free ride to the looney bin.

Missing link you say? Well, here it is if you didn't already know: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
xZbyDIQ.jpg

Your Whitney's Golden? I thought they were all pink on the inside :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You've been owned YET again Goatee !!
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

WGAF":1xfsji4h said:
Your Whitney's Golden? I thought they were all pink on the inside :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The only thing that WAS 'pink' on Miss W. was her sweet SWEET pussayyy-sayyy little baby drunken sailor's girly-whirly.

So, let's have some fun...shall we. :yes:

1. a+b is to a, as a is to b.

Write it out Mr. Smart analytically and geometrically (1.6180). I attached a hint for yah. ;)

I'll be waiting as I pull from my 150' sloop's bowsprit another peeachedee to exercise my practice - ON YOU MY NEW GIRL FREIND & SIGIFICANT OTHER :)

Attachments

• (PHI) Divine Proportion.jpg
    (PHI) Divine Proportion.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 254
Giga.Blast":x2d1ud3v said:
WGAF":x2d1ud3v said:

The only thing that WAS 'pink' on Miss W. was her sweet SWEET pussayyy-sayyy little baby drunken sailor's girly-whirly.

So, let's have some fun...shall we. :yes:

1. a+b is to a, as a is to b.

Write it out Mr. Smart analytically and geometrically (1.6180). I attached a hint for yah. ;)

I'll be waiting as I pull from my 150' sloop's bowsprit another peeachedee to exercise my practice - ON YOU MY NEW GIRL FREIND & SIGIFICANT OTHER :)

I must commend you on a complex & interesting challenge however, I'm aching for a savage toss atm that will take a little time along with needing some deep sleep thereafter. ;) ;) ;)

I'm afraid that the number of braincells I'll kill & ejaculate will not leave me with enough to conquer your borrowed challenge. I do apologise as I realise you spent considerable time seeking the intelligence of others to put this entire Pythagorean vomit together. :student: :student: :student:

May I suggest that you put a new challenge together with your goat sized IQ & hopefully my remaining braincells, after today's rough rodeo, will be enough to trounce you my dear fellow. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Interesting that you're leaving breadcrumbs for us with: "to exercise my practice - ON YOU MY NEW GIRL FREIND & SIGIFICANT OTHER" Is this you admitting with hints that you have at least 3 alts going on in here Goatee? As they say, criminals always leave a hint to get caught for some reason. :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

Owned yet again Goatee. Where's your wit as your borrowed intelligence ain't cutting it I'm afraid as you're about as sharp as a bowling ball snapper head :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

WGAF":2f0ptlsv said:
Giga.Blast":2f0ptlsv said:
Come on man! Gobbledygook Gibberish Mr. Crack Head.

You're a fucking Russian Ukrainian goofball.

1. a+b is to a, as a is to b <=> (a+b)/a = a/b = (1.6180339887498948482) transcendental number always Dr. DoLittle.

I'll dig up my old classical physics peehachedee and chess hat now and throw a little SI-unit at yah.

I move B-D4(chkmt) you are done GIRL! - your move down to the basement now what is it? :aww: :no:

2. (2.54)*(10000/254) = 100. (get it)

AND GET SOME STUPID STUPID STUPID EXERCISE BECAUSE MY LOYAL ATHIEST JEWISH GRANDPA FREDERIC BUILT THIS HEARING (All rise) HERE VIBRATOR BELT IN THE NINETEEN ONE HUNERDS.

While were on this DRY DRY DRY rollercoaster --- EFEUW like Vinnie ALWAYS says...

Geta ofsawphfigauss.

WGAF!, I precisely suggest as studies show (clinically) that you are needed back in your homeland of KUWAIT. Please before you drink yourself to death, send me a real postcard to the address I listed above as it is my 3028sft(1km) studio cottage at THE JEWELS.

:rawk:

Attachments

• Number One.jpg
    Number One.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 221
Monkey Man":8iyt1k3d said:
As soon as I saw "1.6180339887498948482" I thought, Golden Ratio.

That's about all I understood. :LOL: :LOL:
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!!

Mister, you got some "freaky" thoughts like somebody I know too well. :no:

Surprise: I LOVE MY MONKEY MAN IN THE MORNING EVERY DAY NOW FORVER AND EVER AND EVER AND I TOLD EVERYONE THAT I KNOW, my lovely DALLY...I Knew There Was A Real God In The Form Of A Primate - You Da Man Sir Monkey Man. :)

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Giga.Blast":17hsnbup said:
Monkey Man":17hsnbup said:
Surprise: I LOVE MY MONKEY MAN IN THE MORNING EVERY DAY NOW FORVER AND EVER AND EVER AND I TOLD EVERYONE THAT I KNOW, my lovely DALLY...I Knew There Was A Real God In The Form Of A Primate - You Da Man Sir Monkey Man. :)
You're overly excited for the wrong reasons as MM said Golden Ratio and NOT Golden Showers for you. ;)

WGAF":3a4n40fw said:
Giga.Blast":3a4n40fw said:
Monkey Man":3a4n40fw said:
You're overly excited for the wrong reasons as MM said Golden Ratio and NOT Golden Showers for you. ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No really, ha ha. :confused:

You asked for it. Z-scalar Topology-Time Dr. DoLittle.

------------

Exhibit [A]

How about we go into the zone of abstract "mathematical identities". Envision Sir Cartesian on a spaceship of spherical polar equatorial coordinates encompassing due-south deep-math such that: e^(i*π) + 1 = 0 when z=x+iy <=> cos(x) + i*sin(x) provided i^(1/2) = -1. π is simply the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter (2r). We have 0 (Brahmagupta), 1, π, e i (all-in-one) BEAUTIFUL EQ! :D

And the answer is?

:no: Come on, Man...cuz I check mated your little
d21a23576cad822a284022eac4bf945f.gif
BMI = [5,500] many new frontiers ago, baby. You're too fucking easy to bang around 'grasshopper' Sir. I'm jamming to Freewill on my Centurion while I'm typing this at the same fricken time simultaneously in unison together in-synch while concurrent. Don't they call that multitiesdoubleasking or sumpin Sir "WGAF"?

Keep up the good work and - HAND :)

200.webp

Giga.Blast":10dry0t9 said:

You funny fucka! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I literally pissed myself as your confession could ONLY be delivered the way it was by YOU! :cheers:

Shine your shoes? No way fella, more like buff your ass! :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

See, you CAN be a funny fuckwit when you relax & go with the flow. :thumbsup:

BTW: You claiming to be a multitasker whilst playing Freewill? More like a Gang Bang Queen with her hands full of bulls still humping & not missing a stroke! :rock: :rock:

Hopefully that proves he really is him and not whoever you mused he may have been, brother.

I had no doubts myself; he's been consistently him for the most part, as only he can be. :confused:

Monkey Man":1m0wm8z2 said:
Hopefully that proves he really is him and not whoever you mused he may have been, brother.

I had no doubts myself; he's been consistently him for the most part, as only he can be. :confused:
How 'bout I be a bada boy 'Buskin' Commie-Nazi smelly old boot so I can get in good with the mods. My current tpc's < a grand, at this moment.

Nuff of this science stuff for now. Let us relax - unless your up for some more fun and another game of Chess (Ruskie Petrov's Defence)? ;)

thunderbirds-laughing-gif-2.gif

HAND :D

Back