ENGL Fireball 100 schemetic

hopkinWFG

Hi guys... Just wondering if any kind soul who has the ENGL Fireball 100 schemetic and be keen to share?

Am trying to help my mate to look into his as it didn't exhibit gain on the lead channel... I could only gather Fireball 60 but no clue on the newer Fireball 100.... Hope to hear from any of you here :)

If its not tubes he will need a tech. Engl's are tough to work on and the solder traces are easy to ruin. The small plastic PCB mounted pots are easy to ruin also.

Hi thanks guys... Didn't check back on my post. Anyway I did pull out the boards.. tested the relays.. and seems like the spst relay in black is a goner...

I have no idea if that's the relay that relates to the lead channel that literally turns the high gain channel to clean...

I gotten the schemetics anyway but Engls board aren't label that can tell anything... Hope I could change this and issues solved..

It's a Meder SIL24-14A72 relay... Has anybody whom has any info or any fireball expert here can affirm this?

Yeah I have owned many boutique amps like VHT, Diezel, Bogner... I have to really come clean and hope not to get into trouble with the ENGL fans out there... The board on the Fireball 100 in my opinion is thin filmsy and the wires works are just meh.... I don't consider a boutique amp quality... Perhaps their built and production quality has dropped?

Thanks and i somehow manage to try understand how the channel switch works and found the preamp signal path on V2 and V3 has no sound... i tested those board relays and manage to find 1 SPST relay that looks like a cap.... put everything back and the gain channel came life again... Thanks for the kind help guys !!!
IMG_20220706_204812.jpg

Back