Enjoy the decline

Boy who cried wolf.................

Meanwhile
DeafeningHonoredBarebirdbat-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Ahh yes, the 'decline'....we've supposedly been in the 'decline' for over 100 yrs...yet here we are, getting through whatever idiot politicians are running the country, year after year after year....

It's kinda like pre 2012, when some thought the 'end of the world is coming!!!' No, it didn't. Or maybe like when the Russian cunts threaten us with nukes...just like the USSR did for 60+ yrs. Haha they aren't that stupid to ensure their own destruction.

More BS hot air full of shit talk. Per usual.

I agree. The world is falling apart.

Catholicism is being challenged by this upstart new bastardisation called “Protestantism”.
They’re printing the Bible in vulgate.
Slaves are demanding their freedom.
Religion is being challenged by logic and reason.
Women want to vote and have jobs.
Civil Rights are being extended to people apart from white men.
Gay people want to be accepted as humans.
Trans people want the same thing.
It never ends.

Fucking ridiculous and I’m scared and angry and must post about my stupid insecurities on a music gear forum.

we know you have challenges with wurds and basic logic and concepts
Man, this thread did go too well for ya 🤣

Wow, some body please call the Giunness World Records .... this is the fastest thread Fail I've seen, so far.

Not even Squarehead fails this fast ....Squarehead is more like a slow motion Car Clown Crash .
Slow down rsm, that way we can relish your thread fails more . .

Last edited:
Man, this thread did go too well for ya 🤣

Wow, some body please call the Giunness World Records .... this is the fastest thread Fail I've seen, so far.

Not even Squarehead fails this fast ....Squarehead is more like a slow motion Car Clown Crash .
Slow down rsm, that way we can relish your thread fails more . .
He who laughs last, laughs best.

I'm enjoying the comments, great to see so many believe everything's gonna be fine.

thisisfine.jpg

I agree. The world is falling apart.

Catholicism is being challenged by this upstart new bastardisation called “Protestantism”.
They’re printing the Bible in vulgate.
Slaves are demanding their freedom.
Religion is being challenged by logic and reason.
Women want to vote and have jobs.
Civil Rights are being extended to people apart from white men.
Gay people want to be accepted as humans.
Trans people want the same thing.
It never ends.

Fucking ridiculous and I’m scared and angry and must post about my stupid insecurities on a music gear forum.

the world is fine, certain countries and areas within many countries not so much.

don't stop believing.

Back