Epic DAR Score

technomancer

Wow talk about an epic score, Adam of Angels landed a custom DAR Tuzia for $1200! Wish I would have had the cash to grab it myself... ah well :doh: Some guys have all the luck :LOL: :LOL:

Thing is freaking epic, carbon fibered chassis with purple LEDs :rock: It's been passed around a bit since Adam is the 4th owner, but still just a smoking deal.

dar.jpg

That was a hell of a steal... honestly I wouldn't mind having a tuzzia for smaller gigs, the Forza is one big mother of an amp to haul around on my own haha...

yea thought about snagging it to help with the wait on the Forza.

but at the same time, the price and the amp getting flipped, had me second guessing being in line for a Forza.

I sort of get the feeling from the clips that the DARs have a pretty distinctive tone that you either pretty much like or you don't without much in-between, and this just hit some people that didn't dig the tone. The original owner also tends to buy stuff just to try out pretty regularly with every intention of moving it after trying it.

hey guys. This amp has indeed been passed around a bit. Hopefully it has found a good home now!

It is a super cool Tuzzia for sure. And we completely agree that our tone is for sure very distinctive and that players will either completely love it or it will be something that they know pretty quickly won't be for them. That is totally cool with us!...

To Adam, the new owner. We understand there may be some loose wiring in the lighting system. Please contact me at paul@daramps.com and we'll take care of any issue with the amp.

Thx

Paul

Capulin Overdrive":9iysroqf said:
yea thought about snagging it to help with the wait on the Forza.

but at the same time, the price and the amp getting flipped, had me second guessing being in line for a Forza.

I really wouldn't worry at all man... the Forza is a killer amp, it doesn't sound THAT far out of the box, but it absolutely has it's own thing going on!

Such an awesome amp. Great deal too.

I'm hoping DAR puts out a rackmounted Power Amp next year. I made a thread about it in their forum, said they were looking into it. I want it to be MIDI switchable, dual channel. One side running those big ass tubes, the other adjustable bias for standard tubes.

Casey, that would be the most absurdly brutal power amp ever... lol. Imagine if they made one with like 6 of the big guys haha...

racerevlon":33ip3e4l said:
Check the classifieds--Adam already has it listed... AT $1700!!!

Sorry epic bump, but I found this shit hilarious... he finally managed to trade it to somebody that was unaware... for an Axe-Fx Ultra :LOL: :LOL:

if i'd known what i know now, i'd have snagged that SOB in a heartbeat.

the Forza is a cool fucking amp, can't feature the Tuzzia not being cool.

Capulin Overdrive":22a4hwhh said:
if i'd known what i know now, i'd have snagged that SOB in a heartbeat.

the Forza is a cool fucking amp, can't feature the Tuzzia not being cool.

Tuzzias a killer dude I played that thing a ton at NAMM, great sound. Little looser and warmer than the forza.

Back