EPIC NEW RIG DAY....

Avatar cabinets kick ass. James lugo had two Mesa 4x12s and an avatar 4x12 and I liked the avatar setup better. Speakers were all UK V30s or greenbacks. I looked into ordering two of them many years ago but they’ve jacked their prices way up into used Marshall cabinet territory so it’s hard to justify new from them anymore. I don’t see them around much used.
they don't even make this model anymore. Why did they quit making 4x12's? shipping prices?

grandson got some new gear also.....gotta start them early...

Attachments

• Resized_20220817_124930.jpeg
    Resized_20220817_124930.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 23
Avatar cabinets kick ass. James lugo had two Mesa 4x12s and an avatar 4x12 and I liked the avatar setup better. Speakers were all UK V30s or greenbacks. I looked into ordering two of them many years ago but they’ve jacked their prices way up into used Marshall cabinet territory so it’s hard to justify new from them anymore. I don’t see them around much used.
I have several cabs. OS Mesa, VHT FB, Marshall 1960BV, Revv, and a couple of others. The Avatar I have smokes all of them. First brand new cab I ever bought. Sold it and got it back after my buddy broke it in. Best cab in the house.

fired it up boyzz.... :love: :love: :love: :cool: ...need a boost now....could only go at low volume because of wife and grandson......but daddy likes....Really liking that avatar cab that I'm running it with also. Not sure if that road case has anything to do with it but it's very punchy....

Maxon OD808 works really really well with 2 channel Mesa. Cheap used. Give it a try !

I'm right in the middle of some stuff so I have not even fired it up. I bought that screamer overdrive off brother Griff and my homie SDMF38(Chris) loaned me a custom built dirty tree/33 hybrid and I have not tried either yet. Or my new mode 4 cab.....

I have several cabs. OS Mesa, VHT FB, Marshall 1960BV, Revv, and a couple of others. The Avatar I have smokes all of them. First brand new cab I ever bought. Sold it and got it back after my buddy broke it in. Best cab in the house.
it sounds great. punchy as fuck. I wonder if it being in that road case is the reason? I can't explain it...focused..like a laser...

Back