Ernie Ball Music Man JP7 BFR Balboa Blue Burst Quilt with amazing figured top

spacebard

For Sale a Superb Ernie Ball Musicman 7-string guitar, John Petrucci JP7 BFR (Family Ball Reserve) model in Blue Balboa color equipped with a Piezo system with an incredible unique figured maple top. This guitar was purchased from Axe Palace.

The guitar is new, immaculate and without any scratches. I tried this guitar 2-3 times for a few minutes and it has been sleeping in its case for too long. My hand is not made for its neck. I hesitated for a long time to sell it because it is an exceptional guitar but I deduced that a 7 strings guitar is not for me and the only brand that matches with me is Ibanez. The guitar case is included.

Price: $ 4500 CAD + shipping

Abolutely No trade. (don't even ask, I won't change my mind))
Serious buyer only.
Price negotiable but no ridiculous offers please, thank you.

To sell preferably in the Montreal area but if anyone is interested and who is from another region about 2 hours from Montreal such as Ottawa or another region. I am open to making arrangements to meet.

17620511_10154882254350813_856907495705882547_o.jpg

Last edited:
I hear you on the seven string part I have enough trouble with six strings but I will say that is just a beautiful guitar good luck with your sale it should go quick!

I hear you on the seven string part I have enough trouble with six strings but I will say that is just a beautiful guitar good luck with your sale it should go quick!

Not quick enough, people are always trying to trade something but I need money.

Back