ESP guys can you help me? George Lynch

Gsxrbusa

I have this ESP neck, 22 fret and would assume 24.75 scale. It was signed by George Lynch and reads "custom shop" on the back. Does anyone know what model this neck is from? I would like to find a body and use it. Maybe go aftermarket body if I can't find an ESP body :dunno: I think it would be cool.
Any help would be cool.
DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

Measure from the nut to the 12th fret, double and that should get you your scale length. I would think those are 25.5", but I might be off on that.

Neat piece either way.

spawnofthesith":3ufmthgj said:
Looks like the neck of one of the "Skulls and Snakes" George Lynch models IIRC

I was thinking the same thing man but, what model is it based off of? Maybe the MII :dunno:

Mudder":3ufmthgj said:
Measure from the nut to the 12th fret, double and that should get you your scale length. I would think those are 25.5", but I might be off on that.

Neat piece either way.

Thanks man, I will measure it when I get home. :thumbsup:

It's from a later version of the Haji guitar (skull/snakes). Been a few versions of that guitar. Some had the reverse headstock, some had the regular headstock and others had the old style "M" series headstock.

:thumbsup:

That signature doesn't look right to me. The Lynch part doesn't look like any of the ones I have seen. It seem to legible. The George part seems a little off as well.

GL_Skulls_Snakes-7c00c7ebe74486bd86760bd925880e25.jpg

and yeah the sig looks kinda funny, it might be because its a guitar neck and its not easy to sign...when I met George he signed what looked like doctor handwriting, still he was an awesome guy and he put on a ridiculous show.

Hate to be a dick,but where it says ESP looks a little odd
to me,on my ESP's the logo doesn't round off like it does
in this pic,never seen one that goes with the contour of the
headstock,mine are straight,each letter in line with the other.
Of course I could be wrong,just saying.
It's not hard to get those logo's.
I hope it's real though.

Back