EVERYONE IS BROKE And The Car Market Is SCREAMING IT!

You guys blaming Islam for the world's problems are goofs.
I’m not blaming them for shit. I’m simply just saying fuck them. I find it funny that if any other religion killed people in the name of their god as often as Muslims do libtards would be up in arms.

Reactions: rsm
I’m not blaming them for shit. I’m simply just saying fuck them. I find it funny that if any other religion killed people in the name of their god as often as Muslims do libtards would be up in arms.
I don't know that they do. Religions tend to switch who's killing more or less. Regardless, all of them pale in comparison to the secular religion of "Statism". Look up R. J. Rummel's work on democide, or "death by government". Yes, the fiction of the state is a religion and "212 million people were killed by all governments during the 20th century,[3] of which 148 million were killed by Communist governments from 1917 to 1987." That's the 20th century ALONE.

Yep, fuck Islam, it's a fucking disease. I mean it's the main problem in the middle East and should be eradicated form the planet.

...One needs to understand the anglo-zionist history in the mideast before one makes conclusions about Islam.

...One needs to understand the anglo-zionist history in the mideast before one makes conclusions about Islam.
nope.

Let's start with Islam taking Christian lands in the near east and north Africa, capturing and enslaving Europeans on pilgrimages to the Holy Land which started the crusades, until we get to the Ottoman Turks in Byzantium, fall of Constantinople, barbary pirates raiding European coasts for slaves, and in the caucuses taking entire towns of Slavs into slavery, then on up to the Armenian genocide in the early 20th century,...brining us to the 21st century.

Meanwhile in Washington state if you buy a home you're paying reparations...

I don't know that they do. Religions tend to switch who's killing more or less. Regardless, all of them pale in comparison to the secular religion of "Statism". Look up R. J. Rummel's work on democide, or "death by government". Yes, the fiction of the state is a religion and "212 million people were killed by all governments during the 20th century,[3] of which 148 million were killed by Communist governments from 1917 to 1987." That's the 20th century ALONE.
I won’t argue with that, but as far as terrorism in the last 500 years by religious groups it’s 90% Muslim.

Not really. Long before any of that they had decided infidels needed to be converted or killed. And if you think all these Muslims immigrating to other countries are simply looking for a better life you really have no business calling anyone a bot.

nope.

Let's start with Islam taking Christian lands in the near east and north Africa, capturing and enslaving Europeans on pilgrimages to the Holy Land which started the crusades, until we get to the Ottoman Turks in Byzantium, fall of Constantinople, barbary pirates raiding European coasts for slaves, and in the caucuses taking entire towns of Slavs into slavery, then on up to the Armenian genocide in the early 20th century,...brining us to the 21st century.
I'm not well versed in this history, but I can tell you those aren't the dynamics at play today, but even if assuming it's true, you have examples of marauding cultures in every day, in every age. Alexander the Great. Napoleon. Ghengis Khan. The Romans. The Vikings. Etc. All I'm saying is there is nothing intrinsic to Islam.

Jesus christ you all are like bots.
giphy.gif

I'm not well versed in this history, but I can tell you those aren't the dynamics at play today, but even if assuming it's true, you have examples of marauding cultures in every day, in every age. Alexander the Great. Napoleon. Ghengis Khan. The Romans. The Vikings. Etc. All I'm saying is there is nothing intrinsic to Islam.
Take that same argument and apply it to Israel.

Not really. Long before any of that they had decided infidels needed to be converted or killed. And if you think all these Muslims immigrating to other countries are simply looking for a better life you really have no business calling anyone a bot.
See my above post. What do you think the western world is doing today with the neoliberal, globalist order? Don't go along with the program and they will kill you. Regarding muslim immigrants, sure, it's a mixed bag and it's also been weaponized by the folks I just mentioned.

Still driving my 06 Buick Lucurne. 88k on it, keep the oil changed and fluids topped off and she's a highway chile. Got some new tires on her a month or so ago. An easily maintainable vehicle, with most jobs you can do yourself. Been paid off forever. I am tall so I like the legroom of it...old man car style.
IMG_4286.jpeg

Last edited:
Vehicle prices may have finally exceeded most peoples income due to many different factors including the destruction of the petrodollar.... we'll see how this plays out.

I'm sure the globalist's factored destruction of the auto industry, aerospace and airline businesses as key to moving people to the green economy and green 15 minute cities.

BlackRock CEO Larry Fink: “The Big Winners Are Countries That Have Shrinking Populations"​

well, the difference is Islam is still here spreading itself through violence around the world, just like it did to the places I listed; same as ever; unlike those you listed who are no longer around.

Back