EVH Iconic release?

I am too. I think it may amuse me how bad they are, but you never know, could be cool. I actually bought the cab from sweetwater cuz i got confused and thought they had the evh greenies in them, then luckily, rig-talk helped me see they were using random speakers iin it so i cancelled. But as gimmicky as this whole thing is, I would love it if it turned out to be a cool little rig

EVH is not great with product launches. The 50w Stealth was also supposed to launch in October of 2019 but nobody saw any until like... March 2020 at the earliest.

NOt saying that it is the case here, but I appreciate a company not forcing a launch and rushing a piece of shit to market. With creativity, I think deadlines should be very flexible. How many of the boutique amp builders have problems getting their shit out fast? Looking at you, Larry

I canceled my pre order. Release date now December. After further research I believe it is going to be a hybrid amp.
For the prices it will be good. Do I think it will be better than any of the current EVH lineup. No.

I’d rather use the 900.00 towards a good tube amp.

I’m sure all the influencers will get them first and rave reviews will follow.

Personally I’d buy a Peavey 6505+ and toss a boost pedal in front. I could be wrong but I don’t think they are going to be as good as the pre sales hype is.

The main advantage to this amp is in its price. $900 for 80W head or $800 for a 40W combo.

That's the kind of price range Egnator or Blackstar charges.

For a Fender EVH collab that's not a bad price.

They are trying to voice it like a 5150 but with a different circuit which explains the price.

The wait for this one is tough. I like the features, price and looks too. Hopefully soon.

and didn’t James Brown play a hand in the design or is my memory wrong? If he did, it should nice.

No...outside LA with the other 60+ ships and 300k containers and low supply of truckers, which might get lower with 37% more might say "F IT" with vax mandates.
There are plenty of truckers. There are 2 major issues.

Not enough cranes working and strict CA trucking laws.

No trucks older than 2012 can be used and the limit on hours a trucker can work.

Truckers can only work 11 hour shifts, so if they wait at the docks for 5 hours to get loaded..........

There are plenty of truckers. There are 2 major issues.

Not enough cranes working and strict CA trucking laws.

No trucks older than 2012 can be used and the limit on hours a trucker can work.

Truckers can only work 11 hour shifts, so if they wait at the docks for 5 hours to get loaded..........
Yup...I know those issues.

Electrical component shortage worldwide because Asia + lockdown = no more fake toy dog poop, national flags, ps5 components or some amp parts for you.

Serves us right. Should be doing these at home... if people would do those jobs!

Electrical component shortage worldwide because Asia + lockdown = no more fake toy dog poop, national flags, ps5 components or some amp parts for you.

Serves us right. Should be doing these at home... if people would do those jobs!
Agree that the USA should produce everything we need and want.

Disagree that it serves us right, the sale of America started with the Clintons and continued through Obamar, I voted for non of them.

Agree that the USA should produce everything we need and want.

Disagree that it serves us right, the sale of America started with the Clintons and continued through Obamar, I voted for non of them.
The sale of America started with Nixon "opening up" China. Hell, rebuilding Japan after WWII didn't help us at all either, and Americans shopping at Target. Walmart and Amazon, Etsy, etc continues to screw us.

Last edited:
Back