Example scam - Fractal FM3 (V1 non headphone)

Non headphone model. Mint in original box. I will also include a Y adapter for using in the outputs for headphones (Which I also used with an AX8)

$700 shipped. Cashapp/Venmo/Zelle only. Pm send please.

No trades, please don’t ask.

3.jpg
2.jpg
ogvfgpiiitklohc7fiqi.jpg

I received a report that this ad is a copy of one on TGP that sold years ago:

Sold - Fractal FM3 (V1 non headphone)

I know you said in your other thread that you were reselling the QC, which I also received a similar report about.

Is it the case that you've bought and are reselling both the same models now?

Just checking in case the account has been hacked.

I received a report that this ad is a copy of one on TGP that sold years ago:

Sold - Fractal FM3 (V1 non headphone)

I know you said in your other thread that you were reselling the QC, which I also received a similar report about.

Is it the case that you've bought and are reselling both the same models now?

Just checking in case the account has been hacked.
I didn't sell it and withdrawn. for sale again, what's wrong with that?

Last edited:
Seeing as you copy-pasted your response from the other thread I'll do the same. All-good mate:

for sale again, what's wrong with that?
Didn't say anything's wrong with that bro'.

If you re-read my post you'll see that I was following up on a report, politely seeking clarification, that's all.

Thank you for the info mate and GLWTS. :thumbsup:

Why are you using my ad photos and text from an ad I had on another site in 2020? If you do have one to actually sell use your own photos and description text.

@Monkey Man this is very possibly a scam ad.

Last edited:
@rockridge98 please explain your use of @NoiseUnderTheFloor's pics and why the payment options are all no-protected ones.

While you're at it, I'd appreciate it if you could explain why you were just banned from the Fractal forum.

Lastly, you said in your original TGP ad, "Decided to go Fractal instead." If so, why the 17-month delay to re-advertise it if you weren't using it, and why was the TGP ad marked "Sold"?

Thank you.

FWIMBW, Fractal banned him but I won't ban the member; it's not his fault.

Hopefully he sees my call to change his password.

Here's a "report" from a Fractal member who lost $700 to this piece of work:

SCAMMER HERE!

Hi , first of all , my apologies for my "bad english" cause english is not my first language , but I will try to explain best I can.

I have been scammed for this user "rockridge98" , I sent him the 700 dollars he asked for this FM3 , I made the mistake to send him the
money as a F&F Paypal , cause I saw that he is a very old user here with a lot of posts history , and I never though that a user with this history and interaction in the forum all these years could be a scammer.... but unfortunately it seems that I was wrong.

I called Paypal and he told me that the Paypal account where I sent the money (Mwakhu2@yahoo.com) the account that this user gave to me , is a Paypal account from Kenya ... and as soon as I heard that I started to sweat... So , I guess that in this same moment must be a mother fucker swindler in Kenya having fun and a good time with my 700 dollars in his pocket...

And after this I wondering myself How is possible that a user who is here in this forum since 2008 , who had so many interaction here by posts and messages at this forum and who really is a scammer , he has not been banned or blocked before in this forum for the Moderators?? his account here is from 2008!!! Nobody knew it before? so , Am I the first stupid guy in all of this time that he got scammed? I don´t think so ...

Admin responded thusly:

The likely answer is the account got taken over. The original account owner used the same password some place else that had a breech and someone picked it up and ran with it.

He still hasn't responded to the email admin sent him.

If anyone can contact him, please let him know we need him to scoot on over and change his password.

Thank you!

I never heard from a rig-talk admin, but I discovered that my account had been hacked when I tried to log into the Fractal forum a couple of months ago and was denied. I've since changed my password and I'm very sorry for anyone who was scammed by the person who impersonated me.

Thanks brother.

Seeing as there were two stickies about this and it's resolved, I'm unsticking this one, leaving the other as a scam example.

Back