F.B.O.P. Covid 19 stats-

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
as of yesterday-
20,203 staff and inmates infected....
141 deaths......
.6979% fatality rate.
please check my math, I'm going off memory. Where I work we have not sent a single inmate to an outside medical facility for treatment. We also have a lot of fucked up dudes with compromised immune systems and underlying medical conditions. One guy I worked with had a hard time with it but he's also a drunk. Not sure if that's related. Another buddy who transferred got it and almost died. He was on a vent and still fucked up a little. He's diabetic. These stats confuse me with everything we are seeing on the networks. One thing about it though, that's 141 deaths on china as far as I'm concerned. fuck you xi.

Well, the inmate count probably doesn't include motorcycle accidents and all manner of conveniently-included deaths, so that might 'splain it, Brother Stoivo. :confused::LOL:

2019 - THE YEAR OF THE PIOLITICAL HYPOCHONDRIAC FLU HOAX...

Smoke copious amounts of ginger root & vitamin d3 & live free ... :loco:

I'm still gonna jump on the vaccine. i'm privy to some info that's not readily available to the general public.....not that I'm anyone special, just work communications....the moderna vaccine is the preferable one to get. also spoke to the one guy at work today that really struggled with covid and he told me he was diabetic. He made my mind up for me on the vaccine. i'm not diabetic but i do take a pretty hardcore immunosuppressant. not worth the risk.

Back