F/S: Sabbadius Funky Vibe Filmore East pedal update

mxr2000

Sabbadius Funky Vibe Filmore East pedal $500 PayPaled and Shipped to ConUS.
FB_IMG_1665345947578.jpg

Sabbadius did his Homework with this pedal using custom made parts to the same spec's of the Original pedals plus voice to specific Hendrix shows Era if you love the complete Fillmore East shows guitar tone from Hendrix on songs like Machine gun and sadly your conventional comercial Univibe pedal can't do Hendrix the same way it was made by Jimmi this is your ticket to those original univibe tones, just like the Original pedals there is a volume knobb that can be used as a booster when you bypass the Vibe and a cancel switch that bypass the whole pedal if you want to also bypass the Volume Boost. The pedal is smaller than the original Univibe and can fit in a Pedalboard. the thread was update olease if you have question for me related about any of the pedals shoot me a private message thank you

Last edited:
What is the price on this?

Who has sent him a PM? I sent one prior to the post above but still no response.

Sabbadius Funky Vibe Filmore East pedal PayPaled and Shipped to ConUS.
View attachment 145828
Sabbadius did his Homework with this pedal using custom made parts to the same spec's of the Original pedals plus voice to specific Hendrix shows Era if you love the complete Fillmore East shows guitar tone from Hendrix on songs like Machine gun and sadly your conventional comercial Univibe pedal can't do Hendrix the same way it was made by Jimmi this is your ticket to those original univibe tones, just like the Original pedals there is a volume knobb that can be used as a booster when you bypass the Vibe and a cancel switch that bypass the whole pedal if you want to also bypass the Volume Boost. The pedal is smaller than the original Univibe and can fit in a Pedalboard.
need a price or it gets nuked. unless you just want to ship it to me....

Back