'Fairies Wear Boots"

I’ll give it a try. I figured 10’s would be kind of floppy tuned down that low.
Give it a try and let me know when/if you do as I'd be curious to see how you like it. I just installed 11s on my Les Paul tuned to drop B which I was hesitant to do....but I like it. The same guitar, I used to have in drop C with 10s years ago and it was great!

Just saw your other thread about your health & Zakk sending the guitar - sounds fantastic, glad to see you are feeling good enough to play. Nice to see what a great guy ZW is, the huge positive impact he had on a big fan. For what it's worth, I just picked up a Sabbra Cadabra pedal last weekend & tried out Into The Void in drop C# on the guitar I happened to have out of the case, a USA Tele with 9-42 D'Addarios. I didn't mind the feel, curious to hear how the 10s do on yours.

Give it a try and let me know when/if you do as I'd be curious to see how you like it. I just installed 11s on my Les Paul tuned to drop B which I was hesitant to do....but I like it. The same guitar, I used to have in drop C with 10s years ago and it was great!
Just saw your other thread about your health & Zakk sending the guitar - sounds fantastic, glad to see you are feeling good enough to play. Nice to see what a great guy ZW is, the huge positive impact he had on a big fan. For what it's worth, I just picked up a Sabbra Cadabra pedal last weekend & tried out Into The Void in drop C# on the guitar I happened to have out of the case, a USA Tele with 9-42 D'Addarios. I didn't mind the feel, curious to hear how the 10s do on yours.
I’ll give it a try and post up a video next week. Or I could just use the virtual capo in my Axe Fx and drop the pitch. :giggle:

Back