Favorite all in one od/boost pedal?

DEWD

What is your favorite all in one 2 switch boost/od pedal? I've tried the Rocket Fuel and I really like the OD side but the boost side did nothing for me. I've been looking at Fulltone Fulldrive 2, HBE Power Screamer, Tim, ect. I'm looking for something that sounds great on both sides. :thumbsup:

DEWD":3hunfdas said:
What is your favorite all in one 2 switch boost/od pedal? I've tried the Rocket Fuel and I really like the OD side but the boost side did nothing for me. I've been looking at Fulltone Fulldrive 2, HBE Power Screamer, Tim, ect. I'm looking for something that sounds great on both sides. :thumbsup:

If I could only have one pedal, it would be the Xotic BB+. Love the original BB side (Ch. A) and Ch. B with the gain down and level up is an amazing clean boost. Really retains the guitar/amp's natural character, but adds a juicy "bounce" to the feel that makes it really fun to play. Ch. B with the gain cranked up is totally different than Ch. A. More woody and "plexi-ish". Awesome. :rock:

I like the sound of both channels as lead/distortion channels and as boosts so every now and then I change up how I use the pedal. Eventually I'll get a regular single switch BB as my boost so I can use both channels on the + as lead alternate lead tones.

HBE Power Screamer is the ONE boost pedal I will never be without.

I like quite a few for different reasons, but the Power Screamer is the best all around boost (for me) IMHO. :rock:

I have yet to try a stand alone boost on one side and OD on the other pedal but several have really been peaking my interest lately.

Not sure if it qualifies, but I love my V4 OCD which as the HP and LP toggle switch that goes from a fat gainful middy boost to a transparent smooth boost.
:thumbsup:

Marshall Law":2mw9avk5 said:
CaseyCor":2mw9avk5 said:
HBE Plank Cranker :rock: I wish I had one.
I got one #14 of the 30 make me an offer :D

Just got one, no 7 of 30... IN LOVE!

I also have had good luck with Nobels ODR1-plus. It has a boost built into the circuit. Boost off it can be a great boost, Boost on and it will melt your face.

Back