Favorite pedal on your board

If you could only have one pedal, what would it be?

Mine is the lehle volume

I use the 90 version. It is less convenient to have connections on side, but it has a min volume pot that means you can set the bottom to where your amp cleans up the perfect way for you and then use it as a "clean" channel on a single channel amp.

Been using a blue note for ten or eleven years now. I been thinking about shaking things up and giving the Laney Steel Park a try....

I don't have a pedal board, just a piece of velcro on top the amp since I only use an OD.

Timeline Delay. With either of my Mark series, or the Badlander, I'd be fine without the others (OD's, fuzz, phaser, chorus & reverb)

Pete Cornish LD-3 feeding an Origin Cali76 comp (bypassed), in that order. The way those buffers interact give it this sweet, super organic compression that doesn't occur when rearranging those two pedals. I just stumbled upon it and it's my secret weapon. I don't use it all the time though.

You must be considered a god over at TGP. Do you stack it with an original klon?
🤣 I dont post on tgp, them dudes are crazy. I dont own a klon either. The vemuram 808 is a cool pedal, i like it for low and medium gain tones thru a clean amp and theres adjustments inside it that changes a tone which is nice. Ive owned a bunch of od-pedals over the years and this one sounds best to me, i personally wouldnt pay the prices people are asking on reverb or ebay, ive had mine for a while now, but i was shocked when i seen how crazy the prices are these days, no pedal can live up to that kinda hype.

Back