FBI has documents showing Biden bribery…

Can you confirm for me please.

1) Trump personally, with his hand, falsified his businesses accounting records?
2) You have Trump caught red handed with proof that he ordered the falsifying?
3) What has this got to do with him serving his constituents whilst POTUS?

4) Can you tell me about Biden's crimes WHILST IN OFFICE please?

Thanks for outing yourself as NOT ACTUALLY GIVING A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU PRETEND TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT :ROFLMAO:

We already knew this, but it's funny when you guys inadvertently admit it. (y)

They need to lock the dude up or shut the fuck up already. How many millions of tax dollars have been spent on going after this cunt? What’s going to come of it in the end? Fuckin’ nothing. These dumbfucks are burning through money just to prove to the country that all this is smoke and mirrors.

Thanks for outing yourself as NOT ACTUALLY GIVING A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU PRETEND TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT :ROFLMAO:

We already knew this, but it's funny when you guys inadvertently admit it. (y)
WTF are you talking about....................speak English so you can communicate. Tell me your detail please.

You get so angry, and aggressive when outed as a biased authoritarian hack that wants political opponents locked up for no reason all while giving your boy a free pass. :ROFLMAO:
You're REALLY boring me..................give me some facts and some unbiased exchanges..........you're little and shallow.

You're REALLY boring me..................give me some facts and some unbiased exchanges..........you're little and shallow.

Why do I have to do the leg work? are you this fucking lazy?

Your BOY was indicted, you know this. Now we wait to see if a jury of his peers will convict him base on the evidence.

I guess you can keep playing dumb, but It is questionable if you're playing at this point :ROFLMAO:

Why does Trump scare you and why do YOU dislike him?

I’m not scared of Trump or his army of retards.
I’m just tired of his fanbase and their representatives’ attempts to roll the country back to ‘50s. Their lame science denial. Their absolutely moronic religion/dogma.

As for Trump personally: Have you ever even heard this fucker talk?

I’m the best at this.
I’m the best at that.
I’m the smartest person ever.
Only I can solve this.
I have the best words, believe me.
My stuff is the best.
I’m an expert on everything.

What planet are you living on?
Brag brag brag brag brag brag and nothing to back it up. If he was a kid you grew up with , you’d have pummeled his ass.

He didn’t solve America’s healthcare issues in a few weeks like he said.

He didn’t build the wall and make Mexico pay for it.

He didn’t stop ISIS or Al Qaeda.

There was never an infrastructure week.

His stupid ass definitely doesn’t have the best words. He can’t even pronounce elementary school level words.

His dumb ass looks into eclipses.

His dumb ass wanted to nuke hurricanes.

He thought there were airplanes during the American revolution.

And many more items on a very long list.

Last edited:
Fella for YOU really is short for FELLATIO................which you're an Olympic champion at.

Get it yet dipstick? You're who's old AND slow.
Curious, FAG man....when are you gonna post ANY gear related threads?

Oh, that's right....3K posts and ALL wearing PUTIN kneepads in front of your Trump blow up doll....
I bet you're Picuntsos Great Grandpa.
Do you still use that penis pump when you jerkoff to the CNA who has to bathe you, Octogenarian?
Too bad. FELLA.
:ROFLMAO: :hys: :hys:

I’m not scared of Trump or his army of retards.
I’m just tired of his fanbase and their representatives’ attempts to roll the country back to ‘50s. Their lame science denial. Their absolutely moronic religion/dogma.

As for Trump personally. Have you ever even heard this fucker talk?

I’m the best at this.
I’m the best at that.
I’m the smartest person ever.
Only I can solve this.
I have the best words, believe me.
My stuff is the best.
I’m an expert on everything.

What planet are you living on?
Brag brag brag brag brag brag and nothing to back it up. If he was a kid in your neighborhood, you’d pummel his ass.

He didn’t solve America’s healthcare issues in a few weeks like he said.

He didn’t build the wall and make Mexico pay for it.

He didn’t stop ISIS or Al Qaeda.

There was never an infrastructure week.

His stupid ass definitely doesn’t have the best words. He can’t even pronounce elementary school level words.

His dumb ass looks into eclipses.

His dumb ass wanted to nuke hurricanes.

He thought there were airplanes during the American revolution.

And many more items on a very long list.
No matter what you say OR write he did better than most if not all POTUS...................our current WH squatter is beyond useless and the biggest joke the US has ever had. The world hated us before but didn't laugh at us but today........they do BOTH.

Man up..........you don't have to emotionally like Trump..........he's there for a job and not your best friend forever.

Oh, that's right....3K posts and ALL wearing PUTIN kneepads in front of your Trump blow up doll....
Do you still use that penis pump when you jerkoff to the CNA who has to bathe you, Octogenarian?
Too bad. FELLA.
You want to talk gear.............pls go ahead as I have better and more than you'll ever have and I CAN use them .............. unlike you.

Pedals on a Pedaltrain and a Gorilla snot nose ain't anyone's holy grail I'm afraid.

Why do I have to do the leg work? are you this fucking lazy?

Your BOY was indicted, you know this. Now we wait to see if a jury of his peers will convict him base on the evidence.

I guess you can keep playing dumb, but It is questionable if you're playing at this point :ROFLMAO:
That jury was FORCE fed and were denied MANY facts..........as YOU know.

It's a storm in a teacup and the FAKE victim is as crazy as a bag of dicks in a girls dorm ...........as YOU know.

Come back with adult concepts you useless troll.

You want to talk gear.............pls go ahead as I have better and more than you'll ever have and I CAN use them .............. unlike you.

Pedals on a Pedaltrain and a Gorilla snot nose ain't anyone's holy grail I'm afraid.
No, dipshit, and that's my point FagmanVatnik.....I have over 10k posts in 11 years; 90% is gear related. Your sorry homo ass just joined to talk Russian Propaganda, spread bullshit lies...
NONE of your posts are gear related.
Vatnik is, as Vatnik does.

No matter what you say OR write he did better than most if not all POTUS...................our current WH squatter is beyond useless and the biggest joke the US has ever had. The world hated us before but didn't laugh at us but today........they do BOTH.

Man up..........you don't have to emotionally like Trump..........he's there for a job and not your best friend forever.
By the way, you use the term 'OUR' while talking about the US president....shut the fuck up you useless cunt troll FOREIGNER Vatnik; WHILST ( :hys:) you still can.

You're about as American as a Sovtek 6L6. All anyone has to do is read your 'tell' shit writing prose.....pretty obvious.

Too bad. FELLA.
putin-laugh.gif

By the way, you use the term 'OUR' while talking about the US president....shut the fuck up you useless cunt troll FOREIGNER Vatnik; WHILST ( :hys:) you still can.

You're about as American as a Sovtek 6L6. All anyone has to do is read your 'tell' shit writing prose.....pretty obvious.
unnamed (1).jpg

Back