FDA lied, CDC lied, AMA lied, doctors lied, media lied... FDA settles lawsuit over Ivermectin.

Obvious by the first week of the "pandemic".
It took me about a month, or when I saw the figures from Italy, where everyone who died was like 85 years old and with comorbidities. I kept wondering though if they knew something we didn't and it was actually a bioweapon so they were being extra cautious. That actually appears to have been somewhat true. Either way I detected shenanigans.

It took me about a month, or when I saw the figures from Italy, where everyone who died was like 85 years old and with comorbidities. I kept wondering though if they knew something we didn't and it was actually a bioweapon so they were being extra cautious. That actually appears to have been somewhat true. Either way I detected shenanigans.
The secret is recognizing when you are being manipulated by fear. I was pissed cause my wife was being sent into the belly of the beast to care for a patient there. Then it dawned on me, I was falling prey to fear. Being manipulated by fear of disease and death. Christians don't live by a spirit of fear. No more fear. No more fear of what evil people might do to manipulate me in the future. Trust in Christ. There is no fear or worry there. Only the blessed assurance of eternal life. Yeah, it's good. Make me ready Lord.

I picked up a bottle of the liquid for cattle at southern states the last time we had it. Followed the dosing instructions and within 48 hours(at the most) was g2g. Buddies elderly mom and dad got it and I gave him the bottle for them. They were g2g also. Works on other illnesses also...

Do you need a prescription to get it? I wouldn't even attempt to ask my doctor. I don't ask them for anything. I use Betadine diluted into a throat spray and nostril spray and it seems to work.

8kh7uh.jpg

The secret is recognizing when you are being manipulated by fear. I was pissed cause my wife was being sent into the belly of the beast to care for a patient there. Then it dawned on me, I was falling prey to fear. Being manipulated by fear of disease and death. Christians don't live by a spirit of fear. No more fear. No more fear of what evil people might do to manipulate me in the future. Trust in Christ. There is no fear or worry there. Only the blessed assurance of eternal life. Yeah, it's good. Make me ready Lord.
amen, I was freaked out for the first month, and I knew the mask were total bullshit
then I remember walking through Home Depot without a mask and people were staring at me like I was an absolute freak
This other guy was walking through there as well with no mask, when we saw each other we were like, hell yeah
let the sheeple be afraid

I got Covid, it almost fucked me up pretty bad, but I knew if I went to the hospital I was not coming out, so I just fucking dealt with it

Yup, they all lied.

I personally took Ivermectin two times after getting covid and I was fine within 12-24 hours. How many people could have been saved had the FDA, CDC, etc had not lied about it?

https://pierrekorymedicalmusings.com/p/the-fda-settled-with-us-because-they
There’s a bunch of stories, showing how ivermectin is a great supplement with other treatments to beat cancer
These assholes that run the medical system, probably know how to cure cancer, but it’s not profitable enough for these fuckers

amen, I was freaked out for the first month, and I knew the mask were total bullshit
then I remember walking through Home Depot without a mask and people were staring at me like I was an absolute freak
This other guy was walking through there as well with no mask, when we saw each other we were like, hell yeah
let the sheeple be afraid

I got Covid, it almost fucked me up pretty bad, but I knew if I went to the hospital I was not coming out, so I just fucking dealt with it
Glad you made it ok Corey.

I went into Wal Mart with no mask and got the same treatment. I went to the post office and some angry old coward with his mask below his nose tried to put a constable who was also there on my case. I told the old man if he was scared stay home and he called me a selfish jerk. I told the constable "you saw I wasn't wearing a mask when you came in and didn't say shit, why it a problem now?" He got all cross eyed and flustered and confused. I could see he didn't really want to be a mask enforcement guy. Fortunately he stood down because I was preparing to go full resistance if he was gonna try to put the cuffs on. I might've given that short stack a run for his money but yeah I was prepared to do time for it. Ain't nobody putting nothing on my face.

I smeared some chocolate syrup in an old pair of hanes and wrote JEFFREY EPSTAIN on the stretchy part and kept them in my truck in case anyone gave me any shit about masks. Ok, now you can look at me wearing that, how you like it? There was my cloth mask since a pair of undies will cover your nose/mouth. I ain't going quietly into the night over that crap. I told venues don't call me if there are masks required for the band. I'm not singing in a mask. Never had any issues since I was up front about it. But it reminded me of the way a bunch of punk ass teachers back home would act. I can't abide. The dude don't abide it.

I've had that shit 4 times..
Running calls into 8-10 homes a day, people (some of them) decided not to tell us they had it just to get their stuff fixed. Most of them were honest enough to tell us and re schedule, but not all of them..

Do you need a prescription to get it? I wouldn't even attempt to ask my doctor. I don't ask them for anything. I use Betadine diluted into a throat spray and nostril spray and it seems to work.
The stuff I got was from the feed store for cattle. No prescription but the same shit. Dose is relavent to body weight. Take it on an empty stomach. Can’t od on it.

I literally almost got in a fight twice at Walmart. Both guys backed down really fast when they realized I wasn’t playing. No respect anymore. You know why the world is full of assholes? Because we allow it to be. I don’t trust anyone that has never been punched in the fucking face or been in a fight.

i was a lone voice in the wilderness when it hit the fan. i dropped my pcp when i requested vax exemption from her due to legitimate concerns i had over showing possible symptoms/ being tested for deep vein thrombosis about a year before the wuflu hit the fan. i cited early reports of blood clotting and myocarditis being a known side effect to the shots. i also explained that i stopped taking flu shots 5-6 years prior because they did me more harm than good. i said i would be interested in hcq and ivermectin.

she flat refused and stated that unless i’d previously received an MRNA vaccine and had an adverse life threatening allergic reaction, it would not be possible to provide me with an exemption. and that those fringe experimental drugs had no legitimacy for protection against wuflu. i asked her who’s decision it was up to. she said it was based on her personal discretion. i said she had no right to deny how i ultimately decide to pursue MY medical care as she was a practitioner of medicine and was only able to advise me and not dictate her will over mine. i asked that she put in writing that she had denied my wishes to be provided an exemption and what grounds she based the denial on. she resfused and said she was not required to do so.

i was so pissed i ended the conversation and walked out of her office terminating her oversight of my health and scheduled a meeting with the hospital admin who gave me the runaround.

i fought tooth and nail at every community meeting and neighborhood board i could get my hands on during the lockdown,

citing malone, mccullough, the geneva code, vaers report data, local covid statistics by demographics, the mechanics of cloth masks

and how after my wife and i contracted and recovered from omicron, acquiring gold standard immunity historically speaking, we were unable to obtain anything equivalent to a vax card restoring our full social privileges.

here’s nice sashay down memory lane:

i was a lone voice in the wilderness when it hit the fan. i dropped my pcp when i requested vax exemption from her due to legitimate concerns i had over showing possible symptoms/ being tested for deep vein thrombosis about a year before the wuflu hit the fan. i cited early reports of blood clotting and myocarditis being a known side effect to the shots. i also explained that i stopped taking flu shots 5-6 years prior because they did me more harm than good. i said i would be interested in hcq and ivermectin.

she flat refused and stated that unless i’d previously received an MRNA vaccine and had an adverse life threatening allergic reaction, it would not be possible to provide me with an exemption. and that those fringe experimental drugs had no legitimacy for protection against wuflu. i asked her who’s decision it was up to. she said it was based on her personal discretion. i said she had no right to deny how i ultimately decide to pursue MY medical care as she was a practitioner of medicine and was only able to advise me and not dictate her will over mine. i asked that she put in writing that she had denied my wishes to be provided an exemption and what grounds she based the denial on. she resfused and said she was not required to do so.

i was so pissed i ended the conversation and walked out of her office terminating her oversight of my health and scheduled a meeting with the hospital admin who gave me the runaround.

i fought tooth and nail at every community meeting and neighborhood board i could get my hands on during the lockdown,

citing malone, mccullough, the geneva code, vaers report data, local covid statistics by demographics, the mechanics of cloth masks

and how after my wife and i contracted and recovered from omicron, acquiring gold standard immunity historically speaking, we were unable to obtain anything equivalent to a vax card restoring our full social privileges.

Thanks for pushing back. Without folks like you there’s no telling how long the insanity would have lasted.

Jeesh Pat, that's utter bullshit!
You should go into her office and throw a copy of this on her desk and tell her to kiss your vax free ass ...
Not that it would do any good, but it would make me feel better if you did. ;)

I literally almost got in a fight twice at Walmart. Both guys backed down really fast when they realized I wasn’t playing. No respect anymore. You know why the world is full of assholes? Because we allow it to be. I don’t trust anyone that has never been punched in the fucking face or been in a fight.
Well all those fights i had over my drinking years when i thought i "came out unscathed" i actully had my nose broke 3 times.
I had septoplasty about 10 years ago. Very expensive. Hit me anywhere but the face cuz i cant afford that shit again.
Joe Rogan and alot of fighters have had it. The surgery and first 2 weeks sucks but the benefits are worth it.
A week after surgery she had to put a few sutures inside my nose in her office. That sucked too.

Back