Finally got my Chubtone!

romanianreaper

Curt and the gang did an amazing job on this! We went back and forth on different ideas and finally decided on a German flag with a bit of fading, marks, so it didn't look too "clean". I absolutely love the neck with the roasted Birdseye maple. Just fits the German theme and looks like an old antique, etc. JB in the bridge and a volume know for a simple setup. Neck feels great and to me feels a touch fatter than my Charvel necks. A great guitar for all out rockin' which is what I wanted. I'm sure they will put up better shots eventually on the page but here are a few.

20210409_175957.jpg

20210409_180010.jpg

IT HAS ARRIVED!! Hell yeah man that is awesome!!! Everything turned out really nice, wish I could play it....enjoy!!!

Curt and the gang did an amazing job on this! We went back and forth on different ideas and finally decided on a German flag with a bit of fading, marks, so it didn't look too "clean". I absolutely love the neck with the roasted Birdseye maple. Just fits the German theme and looks like an old antique, etc. JB in the bridge and a volume know for a simple setup. Neck feels great and to me feels a touch fatter than my Charvel necks. A great guitar for all out rockin' which is what I wanted. I'm sure they will put up better shots eventually on the page but here are a few.

View attachment 75720
View attachment 75714
20210409_175917.jpg

Back