First gig with a real amp in over a year...

SFW

Oh, how I missed the sound hitting you in the back! This is the first show in over a year that I have used an actual amp. All of 2023 was done with my Kemper. This is also the first show with the 5150 IIIS. Oh, I do love this amp. Anyway... thought I would share some cell phone video of the show. Local Bush tribute act that I'm in.

Sounding really good. I almost jumped out of my seat to tell that dude to "sit down and stay back from the stage chief". To top it off It is damn nice to hear a drummer who hits with authority instead of like a little bitch. Please send him my most sincere regards.

Sounding really good. I almost jumped out of my seat to tell that dude to "sit down and stay back from the stage chief". To top it off It is damn nice to hear a drummer who hits with authority instead of like a little bitch. Please send him my most sincere regards.

I hit my kit HARD. I'll bet we'd have a fun jam.

I always laugh at how amazed guys are when they come back from the dark side. Been there, done that
Unfortunately, I was in a band that insisted on them. I still love my Kemper. It's a great tool. My issue with digital is that in my experience most sound men don't know how to actually run sound. Having the amp back allows me to actually hear and be heard.

Kempers can sound good out front if you can get past what’s going on on stage. I used one for a bit but will never go back

Reactions: SFW
Back