*FIRST VIDEO* Voodoo 79' Marshall JMP 2203 HG JOSE PLATINUM

RoidRage

Hey Guys...

This is my first time making a video... So please cut me some slack :)

Mr. Ronnie Wilde Playing my 1979 Voodoo Modded Marshall JMP 2203 HG JOSE Platinum, Going Through a 1960 Vintage Straight Cab w/ 4 Vintage 30 speakers.

We had a lot of fun making it... Hope you like it!

Thanks,

Roid RAGE

Awesome is right!! It sounds so incredible!! Not to bright, I hear a lot of clips that the amp is EQ'd a little bright and yours if perfect!! Nice playing by the way!!!! :rock: :thumbsup: :rock:

gbsmusic":22l3tf7p said:
Awesome is right!! It sounds so incredible!! Not to bright, I hear a lot of clips that the amp is EQ'd a little bright and yours if perfect!! Nice playing by the way!!!! :rock: :thumbsup: :rock:

Thanks so much... Yea we worked really hard with Trace with the voicing on this one...

For me, an amp has to have that Thick meaty, warm sound. If it's harsh or bright it's not going to cut it over here.

That's what's really good about Trace, he will definately work with you...

Thanks again,

Roid RAGE

Sounds great! A lot like my '77 with my BB pre smacking the front of it but with less brightness. Very cool. :thumbsup:

gbsmusic":3iq6e233 said:
+1, that thing sounds great, I agree about the bright thing, some clips I have heard were a bit too bright, that one sounds like it would work at real world volume levels. I think sometimes at lower volumes a lot of folks tend to add some highs just because you can get away with it at those levels. Wonder what your amp eq settings were? Just wondering if you had it set that way, or is the mod voiced slightly dark? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sounds great, a little fizzy for my tastes but warm and crunchy as well. my 1980 JMP 2203 sounds almost exactly like that with my plank cranker slamming the front end.

Back