Fishman Stephen Carpenter (6 string) (keeping instead)

MYLILSS

Chris carpenter 6 string signature fluence set. Have some of the hookUp wires and leads if needed as well as a stereo Jack. Will sell outright for 225 as there are only 50 sets of these worldwide. If anyone wants to trade a James root or regular fishman set plus cash for these id much rather trade. These are great pups but a bit aggressive for my styling. Work amazing with drop tunings !!! Message me if interested
D57A6894-8167-40B4-81E6-6C957292E6C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Interested in trades for passives too. I have an active volume pot, a push pull pot for voice changing, a battery clip, a bunch of other harnesses for the voicing and stuff as well. Will sell outright for 200 as a set, or may consider trades for other passive pickups as long as they are on the hotter range in the bridge.

Only 50 of these carpenter sig 6 strings in the world

Lol I don’t have a damn clue 🤣🤣🤣 … I may have had a bit too much 🤣. I don’t know what I was thinking aside from nothing my own for sale ad

Lol I don’t have a damn clue 🤣🤣🤣 … I may have had a bit too much 🤣. I don’t know what I was thinking aside from nothing my own for sale ad
I lobe Steph and deftones. I’d buy if it was for 8 string . I need 8 string pick ups atm

I lobe Steph and deftones. I’d buy if it was for 8 string . I need 8 string pick ups atm
If the 8 string sound like these 6 then they are some kinda of mean as hell. The grind and in your face raw brutality is amazing. And clarity is amazing for such a hot pickup !!!! You will love em

If the 8 string sound like these 6 then they are some kinda of mean as hell. The grind and in your face raw brutality is amazing. And clarity is amazing for such a hot pickup !!!! You will love em
Hell ya . Sounds killer

These are amazing pickups. I have the 6 and 7 string sets, but there is something special about the 6 string set for some reason.

At first I saw that and thought it was a signature guitar and I was like why the hell would Stephen Carpenter play something that Satchel or George Lynch would play? Then I looked back and I was like ooooooh it's his pickup set lol

Back