flexibleguy67 selling an amp does anyone know him? or vouch for him?

Smelling like something isn't quite enough for me bro'.

PM sent again. Pointed out the fact that if he doesn't chime in here again soon he will be banned.

IOW, suspicion + active avoidance = likely guilt.
Could be a hacked account. The original person likely hadn’t logged on in ages and the account is being assumed by someone else hence the actions that are odd.

Your call, I’ll just say a zero tolerance for what he did is better than allowing it to happen at all.

I hear ya bro'.

Heard back from him. Encouraged him to jump in here and defend himself with links to Jemsite or whatever.

I'm happy to listen of course.

Me on Monday
Crickets in the thread. Peeps are highly-suspicious of you. More calls for a ban.
Dude, FFS, get in there and show them you're legit; I don't want to ban you but you're not helping by making yourself scarce.

Him on Wednesday
Then ban me, i refuse to beg.

My response
What's wrong with providing them with a logical argument?
Maybe you could link them to threads / endorsements over at Jemsite?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now crickets for 3 more days. A legit person would be bending over backwards to show who he is under such circumstances.

Easy decision. Bant! :gethim:

Rock On Monkey!

He had his day. Whether he’s legit or not is irrelevant to me at this point. If he’s not willing to at least try to hold the line for his “good name” then he don’t belong on this forum….

Thanks bud. :cheers:

A call had to be made sooner-or-later and his attitude seemed to be that he didn't care. Who knows how long I'd have had to "encourage" him to defend himself? Life's too-short; if you're legit, say so and be prepared to answer basic questions. If you run and hide, well, we all know how that looks. :dunno:

Back