Flute for a beginner

Aldrepowl

Hi guys,
I need a project for the summer and I was going to try skateboarding but I injured my back so that plan's out of the window. My back up plan is to try playing the flute. This would only be for fun so I am not going to get lessons as I already play bassoon and several types of saxophone.
I would like to buy a cheap but fairly solid flute. Any suggestions for a flute to go for or avoid?
Thanks in advance,

Whatever Flute you wind up with I highly recommend this album to jam to-

1663768678718.png

I hear gibson is coming out with the lifestyle range of woodwinds next namm. Includes a key fob, tan pants, and a hairpiece for like 5k. The Jethro tull sig model will be quite a bit more.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I need a project for the summer and I was going to try skateboarding but I injured my back so that plan's out of the window. My back up plan is to try playing the flute. This would only be for fun so I am not going to get lessons as I already play bassoon and several types of saxophone.
I would like to buy a cheap but fairly solid flute. Any suggestions for a flute to go for or avoid?
Thanks in advance,
60E6DBD5-9AB9-4C5A-B7B1-B6E0C3A084A6.png

You should ask this on TGP. They will know…😜

Attachments

• 1812D5BA-B38C-49D4-BCEF-61F18329098C.jpeg
    1812D5BA-B38C-49D4-BCEF-61F18329098C.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 14
Check goodwill and fleeBay. Gemeinhardt 2SP, Vito or if lucky low end Yamaha; Jean Paul, perhaps Jupiter.
These usually can be had for <1000$.. you'd need another 1000$ for tech to go over

Last edited:
Back