Flyers' Ivan Provorov Labeled "Homophobic" For Refusing To Wear Rainbow "Pride" Jersey...

watson503

"Bow at the Altar of Diversity!"

Clown World keeps spinning as Flyers' Ivan Provorov refused to wear a rainbow jersey (hahahaha) and now as we all know the psychotic freaks will come out and reeee and screech as they call for his head...

Flyers' Ivan Provorov labeled 'homophobic' as he faces backlash for boycotting team's Pride festivities​

Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Ivan Provorov faced backlash for his decision to boycott the organization’s Pride night to support the LGBTQ+ community.

Provorov didn’t participate in pregame warmups when the team wore Pride-themed jerseys and used sticks wrapped in rainbow Pride tape. He cited his Russian Orthodox religion as the reason why he didn’t participate. He eventually played in the game against the Anaheim Ducks.

"I respect everybody and I respect everybody’s choices," he told reporters after the game. "My choice is to stay true to myself and my religion. That’s all I’m going to say."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/flye...es-backlash-boycotting-teams-pride-fetivities

yLML3CL.jpg

Back