For @bezo…. It’s alive!!!!!!!

JackBootedThug

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
Moderator
IMG_8637.jpeg
IMG_8638.jpeg
 
Esp strat neck, murican strat body…. Gibson p90 as well as stock Gibson wiring harness… yjm fury bridge pup in the neck…. Assembly parts are mostly Chinese stuff. The bridge … not sure… japetus hooked me up with it. Fit and was nice and beefy so…. The output jack…. I used the Gibson harness off my buddies silver sparkle les Paul junior so the actual output jack is where the third knob is on the guard. I just bolted the other on for the hell of it. I didn’t have a strat output jack plate. So yeah… there it is…. I literally have almost nothing in it.
 
I've done so many guitars with dummy knobs for the aesthetic, but JBT over here putting in dummy jacks. You need to put a button inside that makes the guitar scream if you put it in the wrong hole.
 
I've done so many guitars with dummy knobs for the aesthetic, but JBT over here putting in dummy jacks. You need to put a button inside that makes the guitar scream if you put it in the wrong hole.
I figured you would get a kick out of the p90. The wiring is from a les Paul junior and it works perfectly with the knob holes on the guard..lol. Just added the yjm and the switch. It’s a 5 way switch but it works fine. No sound from the middle position….
 
I figured you would get a kick out of the p90. The wiring is from a les Paul junior and it works perfectly with the knob holes on the guard..lol. Just added the yjm and the switch. It’s a 5 way switch but it works fine. No sound from the middle position….
Yeah, man. I dig it. How does it sound?
 
Yeah, man. I dig it. How does it sound?
I only just now got it set up with the neck angle and pickups. Couldn’t find any bolts that matched the threads for both pups so I had to make inserts and drill them out to fit the bolts. So a couple more tweaks and it’s go time. Knowing my luck while doing all this something probably came loose or got fucked up somehow….
 
Actually not finished yet. Got to order a nut and something else that is really cool…I wound up using a nut for an acoustic I had laying around. I had to sand so much off it snapped while tapping it in. So I said fuck it and installed it anyway.
 
Back
Top