fortin evil pumpkin, seems like a really good deal (ie price

Status
Not open for further replies.
mooncobra":a50mry8n said:
engage757":a50mry8n said:
mooncobra":a50mry8n said:
wIsEbLooD":a50mry8n said:
I have a cali that Mike did when he first came on here modding amps, and ironically it has the resistors and caps blacked out. lol
Many people have known for years that all his stuff is ripped from others.
Larry had much respect on the metro board as I recall.
This Zack guy is an asshole. Even if all Mike's stuff was original I would have no part of it with this fool as the spokesman.

I will no longer own fortin products either because this guy engage757 is just too much. bringing up steve k's death to try to make larry look bad? RIP Steve. Larry has no control over someone's life or death. he has a long wait, that is known. he had health problems, some things are beyond our control.

You didn't own any to begin with, and Steve was a great friend for years, and you should have seen the opinions they held of you in the RT group he ran on Facebook.

He had no health issues that lasted that long. He ghosted Steve and ran off with his money. Anyone that actually knew Steve would know he spoke about it. Often.

I didn't own any fortin products? because you know all the stuff I have owned. wow.
:hys:
Yep, because Zacky boy sees all! Knows all!! Didn't you know this? He can tell who owns what, even if it isn't listed in their sig. I mean, he HAS to know that I've owned multiple Fortins. Of course, they all went up for sale fairly soon. Good, not great.

Zacky, your mood stabilizer must be wearing off. Try some Haldol for effect. It'll work great for your Bipolar tendencies.

Racerxrated":23nyr45h said:
mooncobra":23nyr45h said:
engage757":23nyr45h said:
mooncobra":23nyr45h said:
wIsEbLooD":23nyr45h said:
I have a cali that Mike did when he first came on here modding amps, and ironically it has the resistors and caps blacked out. lol
Many people have known for years that all his stuff is ripped from others.
Larry had much respect on the metro board as I recall.
This Zack guy is an asshole. Even if all Mike's stuff was original I would have no part of it with this fool as the spokesman.

I will no longer own fortin products either because this guy engage757 is just too much. bringing up steve k's death to try to make larry look bad? RIP Steve. Larry has no control over someone's life or death. he has a long wait, that is known. he had health problems, some things are beyond our control.

You didn't own any to begin with, and Steve was a great friend for years, and you should have seen the opinions they held of you in the RT group he ran on Facebook.

He had no health issues that lasted that long. He ghosted Steve and ran off with his money. Anyone that actually knew Steve would know he spoke about it. Often.

I didn't own any fortin products? because you know all the stuff I have owned. wow.
:hys:
Yep, because Zacky boy sees all! Knows all!! Didn't you know this? He can tell who owns what, even if it isn't listed in their sig. I mean, he HAS to know that I've owned multiple Fortins. Of course, they all went up for sale fairly soon. Good, not great.

Zacky, your mood stabilizer must be wearing off. Try some Haldol for effect. It'll work great for your Bipolar tendencies.

0/10 try. You will be fine. Either way, it is a great time to be a guitarist. Plenty of options and I hope you find what works for you!

Racerxrated":2w13ikz1 said:
Wizard of Ozz":2w13ikz1 said:
engage757":2w13ikz1 said:
Wizard of Ozz":2w13ikz1 said:
Seriously dude, I know your life is miserable and you only find fulfillment in looking like a moron troll on the internet, but you are going to have to try to exist in reality at some point. I don't understand how strong the meds you aren't taking could possibly be, but you obviously don't exist in reality, and anyone with a brain can see you are so desperately reaching at this point, that if you said it in person you would be laughed out of any room you are in.

Stop projecting. You have zero clue about me. So stop. You could not be more wrong if you tried. :LOL: :LOL: :yes:

The EP is built with an extremely high level of components as well, by an incredibly skilled team that the moron Wizard even owns amps from, he just doesn't know it, because he literally knows nothing about any of this. ???

But, this is the hill he has chosen to die on, and boy is it pathetic. By the way Wiz, you've sold us at least 6 amps on this thread alone, and every one of those people has mentioned what a fool you are. Keep it up, you are truly going to die on this hill and not a single person cares, in fact, you are also feeding us thousands of video views and selling amps for us! I appreciate you supporting us! ????

Learn how to read. Or are those cheap drinks from your ballin economy class SW plane flight you needed to brag about earlier still affecting you?

Those are some of the amps I used to own. I no longer own them. Sold. Past tense. Get it? It's a reference list. Dam... you are dumber than you come across as here... which is stunning. Even for you.

Die on what hill? Do you think I care about how your fraudulent business based on lies and stolen designs fairs? Really? I could give 2 f@cks less. Truly.

If you guys were killin it... you wouldn't be here with 8 pages of smack talk spread over 2 threads. Trust me.

You obviously do care, hence smack talking across every forum every time Fortin is brought up fella. I have put about an hour into this total and have done nothing but watch you implode in your inane hatred. You have spun this every direction you can, and you continue to sell our products for us.

I deal with artists and this is my weekend. I have zero issue spending shitter time reminding you of how miserable your existence is that you have to search every forum for the slightest mention of Fortin and then attack. So yeah, you choose to die on this hill, but you will do it alone. Our customers are too busy enjoying playing music and living life to worry about one dude that clearly has not a single thing better to do with his time. I just want to remind you, that your little crusade has actually helped us quite a bit, and made sales for us. So thank you, and please continue, because every comment filled with made up nonsense you make further makes you look sad and angry, and keeps threads like this bumped up so people see the product and message me about getting them. ???

Blah, blah, blah... still trying to save sales and revise history I see. But everything is great, wonderful, delightful even... why continue to waste your valuable time here? Hmmm...

Oh... since I’ve been such a help to your business... I have another great idea... sure to bring in more sales. You should spam Sevenstring.org with some Fartin propaganda. Yep. The ideal target audience for your products. Whoopsie. Oh... I forgot. You were banned there at http://www.sevenstring.org (and from several other gear forums). Why was that again????

Anyone interested in our boy Zach here and before deciding on dealing with him or his master...

Just google: engage757 sevenstring.org

See that first hit. Check it out.

https://www.sevenstring.org/threads/eng ... st-4480490

:D :LOL: :LOL: :yes:
Wow. Zacky your past is quite colorful. Shady to say the least. So, from what I've seen you've been banned more than even Charvel Dan. Must be a record.

You worked for Kiesel/Carvin? Hmm...I seem to remember a 'crash' of sorts with that company, lots of terrible customer service stories. Makes sense that you would be a part of that.

Continue to Deflect, Deny and Distract. You seem to be pretty good at that. Not so good at explaining why your boss was so egregiously stealing others work and calling it his own.

"Artist Relations" ...Lol. I wonder which artist is stupid enough to have you in their corner? They must not know the real "Crooked Zacky".

Feel free to check my artist rosters from 3 companies. Those. You will forgive me if the opinion of say, yourself, doesn't matter much. You aren't very good at this. Seriously man. Have some respect for the art of trolling. "A crash" lol. Where do you morons come up with this shit. I swear, the internet has just allowed so many morons to spew nonsense. That "crash" is now the largest custom shop on the planet, has had to move into a new factory and tripled its' output. So unbelievably humorous how little you people know, and the fiction you create in your heads. I like how you and your butt buddy continually act like I have been banned in so many places, when it is just one, and hasn't been for years. The level of pathetic is truly hilarious. Perhaps I should have sold the business that was making me over 100k a year 2nd year for 30k to not get banned. GASP! To please 4 trolls on the internet. Yeah. No. ???

Also, my past is just fine thank you, and literally hundreds can attest to it. Nice attempt to bring some pissed off customer I was told to ban into it though. I am sure you can dig up a couple more people that would like to make shit up. Sort of like yourself. Have you ever tried having a drink and trying to exist in reality before? I highly recommend it. Might help. Or you can continue to make shit up on the internet about someone you have never been within 50 miles of or ever spoken to. Your choice. I would recommend being an adult. It isn't that hard.

Please keep going. Another 10 messages about the Evil Pumpkin and 400 new views on videos from this thread directly. You guys are making this next launch a total success! We appreciate it. Further confirmed by several dudes in this thread, and man, I have zero issues wasting time dealing with this level of stupidity if this keeps up. I will keep posting videos and answering emails, and when it slows, then I will stop reminding 3 people how literally no one on the face of the planet cares about their opinions. Love to send you each a thank you note with sales figures on it though. That would be a nice gesture for all the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back