Found. Pls delete

mchn13

I’m tired of lugging around my triple rec for practice. Thinking about building a pedalboard rig finally.

you won't regret the Ceres. I have it coupled with a Boss MS3 and i'm considering selling my synergy rack preamp and modules because I prefer the KSR over it more and more.

you won't regret the Ceres. I have it coupled with a Boss MS3 and i'm considering selling my synergy rack preamp and modules because I prefer the KSR over it more and more.
I had one when they first came out but was juggling too much stuff, and working it into my stereo rig at the time was a handful, so sold it like a dumb ass. Having the ceres, a boost, a gate, and a powerstation,all on one small board sounds real appealing right now. Plus, they just sound killer.

O shit. I forgot about the ms3 that could control everything. How do you like the boosts and gate on that thing? Iknow it has a parametric that can be used as a boost too.

O shit. I forgot about the ms3 that could control everything. How do you like the boosts and gate on that thing? Iknow it has a parametric that can be used as a boost too.
i think it's very underrated for what it does. The gate is great because they have the option of the trigger being based on the input versus the effect block. Once i get power back at my house, I can send you a video and summary of how i run it into a mesa 2:90. PM your email address

Wow, you prefer it over the synergy stuff and all the different tones?

Back