[FOUND!] WTB: Set of white passive humbuckers

MatrixClaw

Just got a new guitar and I'm not loving the stock pickups. Looking to replace them with something with a bit more oomph. Let me know what you have!

I have a set of white and gold Wagner icebuckers 🤷

They're more about clarity and tightness than oopmh tho

I have a set of white and gold Wagner icebuckers 🤷

They're more about clarity and tightness than oopmh tho
I do like clarity...!

Mostly, the pickups in there now are muddy and squeal like a banshee with lots of gain, so I can't have that :LOL:

That said, I feel like those Wagner's probably cost more than the whole guitar did, but I'm intrigued, nonetheless.

If you want something with a lotta off for not a lot of money, try dragonfire screamers
Yeah I definitely thought about the Dragonfires, I've just heard a lot of mixed reviews. Seems like their quality is a bit all over the place??

I do like clarity...!

Mostly, the pickups in there now are muddy and squeal like a banshee with lots of gain, so I can't have that :LOL:

That said, I feel like those Wagner's probably cost more than the whole guitar did, but I'm intrigued, nonetheless.

Yeah, obviously they are very spendy 😂

If you're willing to do the guitar version of an "ls1 in a Honda Civic" let me know though, they are indeed available

They're great sounding pickups, I simply have a bunch of sets of them, and Scotts Roxy and psykes have become my go-to pickups most of the time

I think I have an sh-14 and a cheap Wilkinson or Yamaha neck pickup (in white) I could part with as well

Back